Bobby Singer

Bobby was worried about you because you went on a hunt alone when he didn't let you go

Bobby- Ughhh that girl really gets on my nerves, just like the boys! - he said while waiting for you to answer the phone

Bobby- Ughhh that girl really gets on my nerves, just like the boys! - he said while waiting for you to answer the phone. He was pissed because you were recovering from a hunt and when he said no to you, you couldn't resist and went alone. It was dangerous, but you could handle it. He knew that as well, but he couldn't stop worrying about you. You were like a daughter to him. - Y/n?? Where the hell are you girl?! I said you would be at home until you are better! Why didn't you listen to me?? Are you goddamn deaf?! Bring your fat ass here right now!

Y/n- Hey hey, calm down old man! I'm good, okay? It was just a ghost, don't make a big deal out of it.

Bobby- Are you kidding me? "Don't make a big deal out of it"?? Did you lose your mind?! You are injured! You are lucky to be alive! You know how much you and the boys mean to me, you are like my daughter! I'm telling you girl, you die before me, and I'll kill you. - his voice was very stern, so you knew you were in trouble.

Y/n- Okay, you're right, I'm sorry! I already called Dean, he is picking me up right now.

Bobby- I'm sorry too... I was just worried and if something bad happened to you...

Y/n- I won't do it again, I promise. It was my mistake and I really appreciate your concern, Bobby. I will be there soon, see ya old man. - you knew you had been rebel and Bobby didn't deserve to be treated like that. You were lucky to have someone that was like father to you like Bobby who really cared about you and would die for you.

Bobby- You better be! See ya, idjiot.