Balthazar

When Balthazar saw you in a bar drinking alone and he got mesmerized by your beauty

You were alone in a bar, hoping to forget your big fight with your abusive ex. You wanted to brake up with him and when you told him, he didn't take it to well, but to be honest you were already expecting that kind of reaction from him. He was the kind of guy that could get laid with every woman on this planet, but you... ohh you, if you dared to look the "wrong" way to another guy, the story would end badly. He never hit you and that was his excuse to never let you leave. What he didn't apparently remember, is that he called you the worst names a not-so-decent guy could a woman, and that was your limit. You couldn't it anymore. So when you broke with him, you had already packed your things to your friend's house and came to your old shared home to explain him everything. Needless to say that he almost broke the entire house and you had to practically run out of there as fast as you could.
And now you are here, with your third glass of black vodka in your right hand waiting for your same friend that now you were living with, to come over from the bathroom. While you were all alone, lost in your dark and cruel thoughts, you didn't notice a blonde, tall guy looking directly at you with a light shine in his eyes, admiring your features.

Balthazar- Now tell me sweetie, how does a gorgeous woman like you, all alone in her third glass of black vodka?- said the stranger guy staring at you waiting for an answer. You didn't expect this at all, you were already feeling drunk and you thought in going after your friend to go back to her house, suddenly your flirty side convinced you to forget that plan and instead staying with this handsome, misteruous man and try your luck.

Y/n- Well, it seems stupid and it's a little cliche, but the most pure truth is that I'm getting my ass drunk because of an asshole who doesn't deserve me. - if you were sober, you would give a way better answer than the one you gave, however you weren't really in the mood to tell a different story and act like anything was bothering you. You had no filter when alcohol takes control of you. However, that seems to caught the man's attention, making him smirk widely at your sincerity.

Balthazar- My pardon, I didn't even introduce myself. Balthazar.

Y/n- Nice to meet you Balthazar, I'm y/n. - You said looking right back at him, looking with full attention now and take all his features in your confused mind. Well, you did hope that he would organize your messy mind and put everything in the right places.

Balthazar- "Y/n"... - he said to himself, but loud enough for you to hear him as well- it's impressive how such a beautiful name can match with such a pretty face. - the redness of your cheeks were covered by your makeup and, for the first time, you realised how useful makeup can actually be.

Y/n- You are quite of an hottie too Balthazar, I have to admit.- pleased with your answer, he smirked and whispered in your ear with a low voice.

Balthazar- What about leaving this place for once and you letting me help you to forget that bastard that made you come here in the first place?- his suggestion made your blood boil and your previous wetness to become more evident that you could swear he could smell it. Suddenly, you remember your friend and when you looked at the bathroom direction, you instantly saw her giving you a smile from ear to ear accompanied by a big thumbs-up.

Y/n- If that's a promise, I'm more than pleased to accept it...Balthazar. - you replied bitting his ear discreetly when you said his name, only for his breath to become heavier.

Balthazar- I guarantee you sweetheart, it's a promise.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
a.n- Omg guys!! I can't even put it into words... Just thank you so much for the readings and likes, you're the best!
I hope you have a great day and wish you all love, peace and success! You can always send me a message, I would love to exchange ideas with you about whatever you want to talk about.
Love yaa