Dean Winchester

When you broke up with Dean because you wanted to live a normal life

Dean- What the hell are you talking about?!!

Y/n- Babe, please don't get me wrong! You have to understand that-

Dean- Don't call me that. - he said looking deeply into your eyes and you could swear that you had never heard Dean talk so coldly to you. Your heart was already broken, of course you loved him but the hunting life just brought you to much pressure and you only new about the supernatural when you met Dean Winchester, so you couldn't defend yourself like the other hunters. You took so long to make this decision, but now you had come to a conclusion.

Y/n- Dean, I love you so much, but this life, the hunting matter and all of that, it's not for me and you know it. You were the first to tell me that, and I can't even say how grateful I am for you protecting me all this time we've spent together... But I want my normal life again... I wish you could have a normal life too, with me, but... Otherwise, I don't know how I could handle if something happens to you... I just-

Dean- I did my best to keep you safe, made you feel loved and I gave myself to you when I couldn't do it to anyone else. - he interrupted you and at this moment both of you were crying, however he was keeping a straight face and you just couldn't. - Get out.

Y/n- Dean, please!

Dean- Don't make me say it again! Just leave! - you ran to the door and looked back, but he didn't. Little did you know that after you were gone, Dean cried all night and started to drink again. He never forget you and neither did you forget him.

Needless to say, months later you couldn't move on and realized your mistake, so you came back to the bunker in hopes that Dean would receive you with open arms and forgive you.

--------------- 8 months later---------------

Sam- Y- Y/n??

Y/n- Hi Sammy- you smiled at him with tears in your eyes. You missed the brothers so much and you just couldn't hold back your feelings. Sam was your best friend and when he saw you he gave you the tightest hug you ever received from anyone- Sammy! Can't breathe!

Sam- Sorry... - he chuckled - I just missed you so, so much.

Y/n- I missed you too Sammy...but...are you the only one that misses me..? - Sam realized what you meant, of course.

Sam- No. - you relaxed for a moment and felt a weight on your shoulders and chest leaving. - Y/n... Dean isn't the same since... you know...

Y/n- Please Sam, I just wanna see him...

Sam- I know... He's in his room. - You thanked and hugged him again before heading to Dean's room. You knocked on his door and you never felt so nervous and anxious in your entire life. Your heart was beating so fast that it could be heard miles away.

Dean- Sam! What the hell do you wan-?! Dean stopped talking and his expression fell when he finally saw you. He was as shocked as you. His eye sockets were as purple as you had ever seen them and his hair was as messy as his room. You could see the bottles of whisky and other alcoholic drinks around the room and for a second you never felt so regretful for leaving him. - Y/n... - it was barely a whisper, but you could hear it like he was screaming your name. He then hugged you and both of you started crying in each other's arms. - Is that really you or is it another hallucination?

Y/n- It's me baby, the real me... I'm so so sorry Dean, I was so stupid and selfish, I will never ever leave you again, that's a promise!

Dean- I was so scared and felt so lonely Y/n, please stay, I can't take it anymore... I love you so so much and I missed you like hell, please stay...

Y/n- Dean, baby, look at me- you saw all the pain and sadness in his eyes and tears. You never saw him so vulnerable and being so open about his feelings to you. Come on, we are talking about Dean Winchester - I made the biggest mistake I could had ever made, I'm here now and I will never leave you again. Ever. - you kissed him and he kissed you back immediately. It was the most passionate kiss since your first kiss, his lips were dry but still soft, he smelled like whiskey but you still didn't care and then you realized how much you missed his kisses. To be more specific, you realized how much you missed him. After that, you two made love and holy Chuck, you discovered that he could be the most romantic and caring guy in this world.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

a.n- Hi family! How are you doing today? I hope you are doing great! This is another "long" imagine I made and I really hope you liked it! Love you all <3