Sam Winchester

"Sam's reaction when Dean tells you how his little brother likes and cares about you in front of him"

Sam couldn't believe that Dean told you his secret. Sam was keeping it from himself because he was scared that you would reject him or that you could be hurt if the world knew you were together. Having one weak spot only for demons and angels to make fun of him by hurting his older brother is bad enough. But having two weak spots? His brother and his girlfriend? It was too much... too dangerous. But since the three of you were already very close to each other, Dean thought that Sam didn't need to worry about that. You were already their weakness, especially for Sam.

Sam- Dean!! - the younger Winchester screamed at the older one, stepping on his foot and giving him a daring look.

Dean- What?? I actually did you a favor, I know she likes you too, it's fucking obvious! - you both knew that that was true. On hunts, you and Sam were always checking on each other to see if you were okay, playing together like happy and innocent kids, even flirting from time to time. It was pretty obvious that you loved each other, but neither of you made the first step. And that was annoying as hell to Dean.

Sam- Y/n, it's not what it sounds like...- you weren't surprised at all, you were already suspicious. The connection between the two of you was genuine and pure. So, instead of telling him that you loved him too, you just ran to him, kissing him deeply and slowly, like your lives were depending on it and you wanted to survive and save Sammy as well. He was shocked at first, but then he replied, almost immediately.

Dean- "Love is in the air" - he joked, but when he saw that you two couldn't stop kissing each other, he got embarrassed - alright, alright, we all know that you want to be together and have children and marry each other... But come on, I did you a favor to put you together. Can you do me a favor too and stop that crap? God, I hate chick flick moments!! - you and Sam stopped the kiss to laugh at Dean. You and Sam looked at each other with a big smile and you knew from that moment that you had to bake at least thirty pies for Dean because he had made yours and Sam's dream come true.

Y/n- Okay "romantic" guy, you are right. Let's go shopping and I'll make you at least thirty pies to thank you.

Dean- Are you serious?!! - when you nodded, Dean continued excitedly - oh man, if only I knew, I would have told you that you should be together since the first time you started flirting! - you were all laughing at this point and you couldn't be happier. Dating Sam Winchester... what more could you ask for?