Dean Winchester

When Dean thought that you were cheating on him

Your phone vibrated and you weren't nearby, so your boyfriend Dean pick it up for you

Your phone vibrated and you weren't nearby, so your boyfriend Dean pick it up for you. He always gave you privacy and never read your messages without your permission. He trusted you with his life and never thought that you could cheat on him. But that thought immediately changed when he looked at your phone screen, only wanting to see what time it was... And then he saw it: his worst nightmare coming true right in front of his crystal green eyes. A message from some guy saying "I miss you so much princess, can we go out sometime?"
Dean's heart broke in one million pieces and he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He was devastated because he never loved someone like you and now that he had you, you cheated on him for some jerk. However, he held his tears and replaced the sadness that he was feeling for anger and disappointment.

---------------------------------------------

Y/n- Babe, dinner is ready! - you entered the living room and the moment you saw him sitting in the sofa watching TV without responding to you or even looking at you, you got scared. Really scared, to be exact. You knew how Dean got when he was pissed and you didn't want to argue with him. It would be torture to argue with the love of your life. - Dean, is something wrong? - he clenched his jaw, not saying a word to you, and just stood there looking at the TV screen. - Babe, talk to me!!

Dean- Who is he, Y/n? - he finally said. You could tell that he was trying to stay calm, but that would change at any moment. Although, you still didn't get a look from him. With that, you were even more terrified and knew something big and dangerous was coming.

Y/n- What the hell are you talking about?? You really think that I cheated on you?

Dean- Yes, that's exactly what I'm thinking Y/n! - he was now screaming and got up from the sofa abruptly, walking towards you at a fast pace. - How long have you two been fucking, huh?! What does he have that I don't?! Tell me Y/n, because I really wanna know what it is! - you couldn't believe  the accusations he was blaming you for. You started crying before looking at your phone to read the message that the unknown guy sent to you. When you saw the profile picture, you immediately recognized the person. Your boyfriend wanted to kill that guy for talking to his girl that way.

Y/n- I can't believe this, Dean! It's my dumbass ex! - the relief, yet shame Dean was feeling was indescribable. You told Dean about your ex in the past, even before you started dating, and about how much of an asshole he was for calling you names and being so possessive with you when you were together. Dean also knew how much you hated your ex-boyfriend and how you would never go back to him, not even if you were single.

Dean- Y/n, sweetheart, I'm so sorry... I didn't know who it was and I was freaking out and... I'm feeling horrible right now, I'm such an idiot... - regret was all your boyfriend could feel. Of course you wouldn't cheat on him, if it was the case you would break up with him first.

Y/n- It's okay love, I forgive you. I don't even know how this asshole still has my number, I've already changed it 3 times!! But please Dean, from now on, before starting a big storm just ask me first.

Dean- Yeah, sure princess. - he said, giving you a kiss in the forehead and hugging you. - but - Dean continued, now looking deeply in your eyes- if he ever talks to you again or meets you anywhere, you call me, understand?!

Y/n- Okay Dean, I'll tell you, I promise!

Dean- Good. - and with that, he kissed you passionately on the lips.