Dean Winchester

When you and Dean broke up, he couldn't stop drinking and thinking on how to get you back

Sam- Dean, you have to stop it! - he screamed at his older brother that was drinking in a corner of his room

Sam- Dean, you have to stop it! - he screamed at his older brother that was drinking in a corner of his room. You and Dean broke up because you couldn't stand seeing your boyfriend drinking and coming at home late, having no idea where he had gone. All the doubt and pain was eating you alive and you couldn't stand it anymore. It was rare the time you spent together and honestly, you couldn't remember the last time you two had real sex. And by that, I mean when you had intimacy with each other, Dean seemed too concentrated on getting off than properly giving you pleasure as well. Of course you had orgasms. It's Dean Winchester we are talking about, but you were lacking something. You missed the cuddles and the sweet words that you two used to spoke to each other. You missed your boyfriend... and now you could barely recognize him. You knew that it was a very difficult time for him, the stress he had and all of that, but you needed to have self-respect. So you made the decision you feared the most after all this months. Getting away from the love of your life.

Dean- What Sam, stop what?! - he wasn't sober, the alcohol was making his blood boil.

Sam- Drinking alcohol! That will kill you someday!

Dean- Just leave me alone, Sam. - he answered. He was totally heartbroken and never expected you to do such thing and causing him so much pain. He was devastated. But deep down he understood you. He was being selfish and didn't notice that you were hurt too because of him.

Sam- You know what? This is all your fault

Dean- What the hell are you talking about?!

Sam- Oh, so now you want to pretend that she was gone without a reason? She ran away from you because of this Dean, your constant drinking and your late nights! You aren't single anymore, you can't do things that a single guy would do, she is your girlfriend for God sake!

Dean- First of all, she's not my girlfriend anymore. Secondly, don't tell me what I to do. I made a mistake, and she won't forgive me... so please... don't say her name ever again. - your name used to be the only thing he wanted to hear, it was like classic rock to his ears. 

Sam- I know that you love her, Dean. You are my brother and I know how much you care about her. I like her too, okay? She's my best friend, so I know that she loves you too. The problem is that you two are equal: stubborn as hell. - Sam was right and Dean knew it. You are a powerful woman and when something has more negative aspects than positive, as much as you love it, you let it go. That's how things worked for you. You tried so hard, however unfortunately everyone have their limits... and you have reached yours.

Dean- What did I do, Sam... - he was now crying, not feeling capable on holding the tears back.

Sam- I will call her. Tomorrow, today it's just not a good time and her "no" is guaranteed.

Dean- What if she doesn't come back...?

Sam- She will. I know she will. - that was the only thing that got Dean a little more relaxed and hopeful. The next day was hard to convince you to come back, but with Sam's puppy eyes and your love for Dean, you just couldn't hold it back anymore. A real and serious conversation about the problems of your relationship with Dean was all you both needed. Now you are happy again, thanks to Sam and your strong and genuine love for each other.