Lisa Braeden

When you asked Lisa to marry you

You and Lisa were dating for 2 years and a half now

You and Lisa were dating for 2 years and a half now. Your passion and care for each other was unique and was growing each day. You were just so greatful to have a woman like her by your side loving you to the moon and back. You have talked about marriage from time to time and you both agreed, so today you decided to make her a surprise since she loves surprises. On that night you would have a date together, so you took the opportunity to ask her to marry you before you go to your and her favorite restaurant.

Lisa- Hi baby! - she said after opening the door to reveal no one but you with a big smile and shining eyes. She hugged you and then kissed you on the lips, her kiss being calm to enjoy the moment and to show you how much she missed you. - and... what's the reason of that perfect smile?

Y/n- Honestly? You. That's why I decided to do this and show you how much you mean to me.

Lisa- Do what? - she looked at you confused, otherwise happy and excited for your surprise.

Y/n- This. - you said, getting on your knees and pulling the wedding ring from your pocket. - Lisa Braeden, I can't even describe how I feel about you... the love I have for you and the way you make me feel when you give me that amazing smile. It's the only smile that makes the butterflys in my stomach fly excitedly and my sadness disappear in a matter of seconds. I'm not very good at love declarations, but I know that you don't mind and even find it funny. That's why I want to marry you. Because you are my soulmate, the only person that gives a meaning to my life. So, will you marry, my princess? - Lisa was shocked. She waited for so long for this moment and she knew that it was coming, but what she didn't expect is that that moment was now. You could see some happy tears forming in her eyes and your heart just melted, waiting desperately for an answer.

Lisa- Of course I will marry you, I have no other answer for that question! I'm so happy right now, I can't believe it... - and with that, you two went on your date, only this time you had your wedding rings in your hands.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
a.n- Hi family, how have you been?? I hope you doing great! Christmas is coming and I'm so excited! Btw, thank you for the almost 5k readings, you guys are insane!! Thank you for being my motivation to write more and more, love you all <3