aChapter 4:

"アアアアアアアアアアア。"

Watashi wanted to cry... watashi doesnt wanna leave :(

"Hey, mik, look on the bright side" mikuo-kun said "ur gonna get to meet new people :D"

"oh my KAMI ur right!!! Watashi can't wait to meet everyone at watashi's new school!!!"

Happy アアアアアアア!

"Omg mikuo-kun watashi needs to start packing!!!!!!!"

Watashi pulled a giant suitcase out of the closet! This will be so exciting!!!

"Hmmm..... what to pack?"

Another roadblock in the trip.. watashi'd better hurry or watashi won't be ready when watashi leaves.

*****
Saying sayonara to everyone was really sad. Mikuo-kun is gonna be really lonely without my wonderful presence.

Rin-chan and Gumi-chan said sayonara pretty quickly. They both looked like they were about to cry.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot, Miku," Luka-san sayd. "Call me whenever you can!!!!!"

"Ok!!!!" Watahi agree, smooching luka before getting on the plane
****

Watashi was scared of plains

Just a little bit.

....

Ok yeah thats a big lie. Keep it a secret , ok? I hate planes. They're loud and big and high up. Plus..  there's always the danger of Snakes... On a Plane...

Mikuo was right. Definitely should not have watched that. Ever.

Watashi tap my fingers against the arm rest. It's kind of annoying-- my speech patterns keep changing. No telling why. It'll probably be one of the many things that makes the flight miserable.

....I was almost asleep when a child started crying. Ugh.

Just leave ur baby on vibrate. Pls. >:(