1+1: Lenjamin, and sleepovers.

Lenjamin.

Dear, sweet Lenjamin. 

Honey, whom the absolute fuck allowed you to dress yourself?

This BAKA walks in the room wearing his pants sagged so far that they're halfway down his ass-- he's literally having to hold them. The way he grips the waistband implies that he doesn't know we can tell he's holding them up. But we can tell. We can always tell. 

He's got on a t-shirt that's supposed to look all cool but it doesn't. It's one of those edgy t-shirts from Walmart that have skeletons and motorcycles and angels all over it. They just look fucking dumb, okay? And he's got on a hat, but it's backward. Oh my god he's wearing his hat backward how cool. It's too much. The coolness is just so fucking overwhelming.

"L3NJ4M1N, JUST GO TH3 FUCK 4W4Y, NO ON3 W4NTS TO D34L W1TH YOUR BULLSH1T," Terinzi states. "CL4SS 1S 4BOUT TO ST4RT 4NYW4Y."

"OH. SO THIS IS THE GIRL YOU WERE TELLING MOM ABOUT," Len remarks. Loudly. 

Damn, the fuck? Does he not know how to... not yell?

"GO 4W4Y, L3NJ4M1N." 

"IT IS. IT TOTALLY IS. HI, MIKU, I'M LEN." Lenjamin gestures to Rinzi. "THIS IS MY ASSHOLE OF A SISTER, RIN. BUT SHE WANTS TO GO BY T*R*NZ* BECAUSE SHE'S A FILTHY HOMESTUCK. BUT GUESS WHAT? RIN ISN'T EVEN HER REAL NAME EITHER. IT'S--"

"SHUT TH3 FUCK UP." Rinzi screams. "G3T YOUR W4LM4RT-3DG3 4SS OUT OF MY CL4SS."

"OH SOMEONE'S GETTING ANGRY. WHY? YOU DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED RIN--"

"FUCK OFFFFFFFF."

The bell rings. The horror of having only a minute to sprint to his classroom settles onto Lenjamin's face, and he leaves quickly without any retort to Terinzi's statement. 

"H3 H4S 4BSCOND3D," Terinzi states with a wry grin plastered across her lips.

"He's an asshole." Watashi stare at her in disbelief. "Like, holy sheeeeeyot. He is an asshole."

"Y3P."

********

HM: heyyyyyY luka!!!!!!!! 

HM: Luka guess whatt!!!!!

HM: watashive got friends in Amerika now!! ALSO i keep losing my meds but thats kind a not a good thing so like >:?

HM: But yeah! Gakkou is going well 2!

HM: Watashi met a lot of neat ppl!! Watashi really miss you all tho!!! 

HM: How are you, Rinchan, Gumichan, and the others??

HM: uhhhhh luka-san? are kimi there? :V

Watashi drop the phone on watashi's bed. Fine. Don''t respond then.

That's fine. Watashi'm not mad.

nAH.

((Watashi's kinda upset because she hasn't been able to get a hold of Luka-san in like a week, but whatever, it be that way.))

Watashi stand up. There's no gakkou because it's Saturday. That's one thing that's really different than over in Nihon-- they have to go to gakkou on Saturdays. Here in Amerika, we don't. It's kinda awesome. 

But the main issue with that is that it gets SOOO fuckign boring here.

Watashi loiter around this smallish bedroom, awaiting contact from literally anyone. It is so boring.

Oh! Watashi's computer dinged. Oh boy oh boy watashi already know who it is, it's Terinzi, what a surprise.

grimGatekeeper [GG] began pestering tricksterConfectioner [TC]