Chapter 10, seems like a rush

A/N sorry for the title, I can't think of anything at all. And don't play the song until I tell you to.

Your POV

The 3 days passed quickly I guess, killer popping in here and there to make sure I was okay and all, when I woke up the next day I threw on an outfit

(Just take away the rings and bracelets if ya want and your wearing tennis shoes that are white)And sat on my bed, *Man I'm bored, it's 6:36 Am right now so no ones awake, might as well look around and explore my room a bit more* I thought as I go...

And sat on my bed, *Man I'm bored, it's 6:36 Am right now so no ones awake, might as well look around and explore my room a bit more* I thought as I got up and walked around.

as I did I opened my closet and looked inside out of boredom, to my surprise I saw at the bottom covered in my clothes a ukulele, I remembered I had played the ukulele a ton when I was little and even did at this time, I took it out and tuned it, I remembered a song I always played before everything happened and I was stuck here, I started to play the song

*You can play the song now, and pretend you have a really beautiful voice, and if you actually do then lucky*

Fells POV

I woke up early for some reason and got dressed in my usual clothes, I walked out of my room and down the hall, I was heading to the kitchen when I was walking done the hall but something caught my attention, it was music? And singing?

It sounded female so I only assumed it was Y/n. I walked over and stood by the door, her voice was like and angel, I rarely ever hear music anymore so this was a surprise, I wonder who gave her a instrument, it sounded like a ukulele, I sat there and listened to her song,

almost mesmerized I didn't see killer coming towards me, "What are you-" "SHHH" I whispered scream, he stopped and came closer and soon he was sitting to, he seemed relaxed at the sound of her voice, soon the song came to an end and she put away her instrument, I bolted out and around the corner where horror was standing and watching us, "Was that the human singing?" He asked "Yeah" I replied, "The boss hates music, do ya think he heard her?" "Heard what" me and fell both jumped and turned around to see nightmare coming toward us, "U-Uh just that dream might be up to something! Uh yeah!" I said, *Hmm I will keep an extra close eye on him. Anyways wake up the human, it's about time for breakfast." Nightmare said, he walked away and I looked around the corner to see Y/n talking to killer, *He's so attached to her, and she trusts him. How am I gonna win the bet?* I thought as I turned around and headed to my too to think before breakfast.

Your POV

I got up and opened the door to see killer, "Oh hello killer! Do you need something?" I asked "No just was gonna wake ya up and tell you that breakfast is about ready." He replied. "What are we having?" I said as I leaned against the door frame. "Charred bacon and eggs, or take out from a restaurant." Killer said "yuck, You guys need actual food, mind helping me in the kitchen?" "Sure" and with that we walked down to the kitchen and I put on an apron and began cooking breakfast with killer.

We finished breakfast pretty quickly I suppose, and set the table, as we finished putting the food out everyone came in and sat down, as usual killer wanted me to sit with him, but this time raspberry sat on the seat right beside mine, I always thought he didn't like me, I mean Error, horror, and dust don't really care for me, and I honestly think there gonna kill me. I sat down and and we ate, I chatted with killer for a good amount of time then raspberry asked me a question. "How do you know how to cook?" "I went to a culinary school for a bit" I replied "How many years?" "About 2 if I'm correct" I said with a smile, he seemed interested and asked me some more questions, quickly it began to us just blabbing about cooking, I never knew he loved it so much, he never cooks anything while I'm here.

After breakfast I went back up to my room, with killer following me, all of the sudden killer gets attacked, I gasped as he was fighting the person who was attempting an attack, pretty soon I found out it was dust, just playing with killer, "Dust your getting weaker by the second" "Pft no you are" dust said teasingly, I kinda got bored and walked off while they chatted for a while, and found a music room, "A music room!?! No way!" I said under my breath, I feel like I have seen this but forgot about it.

I went inside and there was a piano, I sat down and played a song I learned recently, (The song is Idontwannabeyouanymore by Bille elish i think that's her name)

After I sang and played that I noticed killer standing there, "H-HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STANDING THERE????." I almost screamed, My face turning as red as a tomato, "Since like almost the beginning, also everyone else except for nightmare was listening. Also that was great" he said, he seemed impressed, but I on the other hand was hiding my face in my hands in embarrassment, "Great, Now I want to not exist" I muffled, everyone came in and asked for and encore, so with a ton of hesitation I played another song (any song of choice) and they say there, they seemed to enjoy it a lot, I smiled, knowing at least they like me in one way. Pretty much everyone was happy, until nightmare came in, "What are you doing. I told you idiots that the music room was off limits." Nightmares voice boomed with anger, I quickly got off the chair and went over to killer, nightmare demanded everyone out except for me, when everyone left he shut the door and stared back at me, "Play." He demanded, I was shocked, but sat down on the piano and began to play a song called (If the stars were mine, by melody gardot)

When I ended the song nightmare was sitting down on a chair "You have a nice voice" he said and looked away, a blue almost neon blush spread above his nose if he had one, "T-Thank you" I sheepishly said, but then nightmare got up and came over to me I got up while he was coming over and went a little away from the piano heading for the door slightly, he came over and looked at me "Are you and killer together?" He asked "N-No! Of course not! We are just super close!" I said not wanting to make him mad, but at the same time I was red as a tomato again. He just nodded and left the room, leaving me in there, I just stood there processing what just happened

Sorry for taking so long to get a chapter outtttt thanks for 38+ reads! :00 (I promise there's gonna be more fluff with nightmare and reader chan UwU)