When Mikey comes to see you

You were walking back from dance classes with your bag in hand and skateboarding home, you would usually go to the skate park but it was to late for that and you really wanted to go home.

when the sun went down you would sit out side the balcony and wait to see Mikey again its been about a week since you last saw him. when you get home you toss your bag onto the floor and climb out your window waiting for the orange masked turtle.

You heard something land on the roof top a few seconds after you peek to see who it was but saw nothing, suddenly there was a shadow behind you and someone grabbed you.

"prepare to be tickled!", you didn't have to turn around to know who it was.

"no please ! i have food!", you put your hands on your side.

"wait is it Pizza?!", he looked extremely happy.

"i don't have pizza but i have pizza bites?"

He looked confused a bit.

"come on i'll show you, there's no one home around this time so your free to walk around".

You went back inside making your way into the kitchen.

"your place looks cool, wait is that you!", he pointed at a very blown up picture of you dancing.

"oh. . yeah its a bit embarrassing but my parents insisted", you rubbed your arm and quickly walked to the fridge.

"My dads a photographer and my moms a journalist, they took that pic the night i won 1st place in the nationals for the junior division". you said while putting the oven on preheat.

Mikey just looked at you with amazement.

"that's sooo cool . ."

you giggled at his cuteness.

"wanna help me set this up?"

"heck yes! woow there so small, like baby pizzas".

you finished preparing the last of the bites and when they were done Mikey almost ate all ate them you managed to get about 10 pieces while he ate 20.

"if you want i can give you a box to take home", you hand him the box of bites.

"you are so nice dudette", he looked like he was about to cry.