when Raph comes to see you

You were working on the motorcycle again this time you got new parts when you tried to turn it on it made a funny sound.

"are you kidding me", throwing the wrench at the garage door in anger.

'breathe girl just breathe'

you took in a deep inhale but it didn't help, you then took out a punching back and wrapped your hands up. Striking with force letting out all your frustrations, it was rare for you to do this but after so many tries this is what you needed.

After who knows how long you managed to brake your punching bag, with that you were satisfied and leaned back on the wall.

"wow . . and i thought i had issues"

you let out a chuckle.

"i don't do this often but i was to frustrated and needed an outlet", you look up at Raph.

He looked at your bike.

"nice bike, is this  a Yamaha vmax?", he walked closer.

"you got a great eye, yeah it is it use to be my old mans but he passed it on to me", you frowned.

"passed it on? what happened?"

"a semi truck forced him off the highway and he crashed", you walk next to Raph.

He looked empathetic.

"I've been trying to fix this for a while now but i cant manage to get it working, i took it to some guys but they told me it was to busted. ."

Raph looked at you and smirked.

"what if i work on it with you? we might be able to get it working"

You looked at him and beamed a smile.

"That Would Be Awesome!! will you really!", you grabbed his hands with out thinking.

"y-yeah i will", he pulled away slightly.

"Best Day ever!", you were to excited to notice his blushing face.