Hanging out

Leo

After getting permission to go visit them you took full advantage of it, you packed a small bag with snacks and other things they have asked for that would be hard for them to get, Milk fruits and other things.

Jumping down into the sewer and making your way to the lair, you had to have Leo take you at first but after a few times you have already memorized the way from different points near your house.

'thank you brain', you smirk to your self.

humming along your way down the dark tunnel you see a little light and then the entrance, jumping over the turnstile.

"Hello~ Anyone home?", you walked into the kitchen as you yell.

Mikey popped his head up and rushed to you.

"what did you bring this time! snacks, cake?, PIZZA?!?!", jumping around like a kid on Christmas.

"I got fruits, more milk cuz your almost out, I got snacks don't eat them all, and Pizza bites and hot pockets", you smile handing them to him.

"baby pizzas and a burrito Pizza ?!?", he looked like he was about to pass out.

"what's with all the screaming?", Raph came in looking as grumpy as ever.

"I restocked your kitchen", you grin tossing him an apple.

"thanks", he said taking a bite.

Donnie came in looking like the dead, he sat down putting his face on the table Leo walking right behind him.

"Up all night again Don?", you passed him a cup of coffee.

He only hummed at your question taking the coffee.

"Hey ", Leo giving you a quick hug

You hear a gagging sound behind you, you roll your eyes ignoring them.

"would you like to help me cook Leo?".

Before he could reply his brothers yelled panicked and very scared for the kitchen.

"NOnonononoNO, out now get out of the Kitchen Leo", Mikey pulled him off of you and yanked him.

"I am not rebuilding the kitchen AGAIN!", Donnie got up protecting the kitchen.

"Remember last time you tried to cook EVERYTHING BLEW UP!!", Raph yelled.

I tilted my head trying to imagine the horrors they were yelling about.

"was it really that bad?", you looked at all of them.

"YES", they yelled back.

Leo looked embarrassed and covered his face shyly. "you guys didn't have to make it that big of a deal", he said growling.

His brothers looked at him with a 'are you kidding me' face.

"I got it I cook Alone then~", you said taking out a pot and placing it on the stove.

"You don't need to be alone Unlike Leo, I'm the best cook ever yo!", Mikey came in filling the pot with water.

"Alright my co-chef lets make the best spaghetti ever", you smile at him.

"Alright!", he hi-fives you.

Leo just watched you both from the table smiling, when you were done cooking and everyone's stomachs were full Leo held your hand leading you to the dojo.

"come with me for a bit"

"alright but im warning you im a slug right now", patting your stomach.