When you meet there friends

(r/g/n)=Raph's gf name

(l/g/n)=Leo's gf name

(d/g/n)Donnie's gf name

(m/g/n) Mikey's gf name

Leo

You were walking down the sewers going to the lair getting closer you heard screaming.

'whos yelling?'

you ran in only to see a boy wearing black being chased by Raph, you make your way to Leo whos face palming.

"what's going on?"

"Casey was flirting with (R/g/n) and well you can see what happened", we just watched as he got tackled.

'poor dumb boy'

"So he's your friend, I haven't met him before", you looked at Leo.

"was trying to save you from losing your sanity", he gave you a smirk.

"that's pretty accurate", a girl with orange hair came over giggling.

"Hello, another new face", you said shaking her hand.

"April, nice to meet you"

"(y/n), nice to meet you too", you gave her a big smile.

"You must be the girlfriend Leo was talking about"

"Oh so he talks about me~", you gave a playful grin at Leo.

"why wouldn't I talk about the most beautiful girl in the world", he held your hand giving you a peck on the cheek.

"WAIT EVEN LEO HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!?!", the boy came over looking you up and down.

'discussed . . . I feel my bubble being defiled by his eyes' 

You got a chill from his stares.

"not bad, not bad at all~", he moved his eyebrows up and down at you.

"She got it all in the ri-"

"Casey if you value your life I recommend you walkaway", Leo stood in front of you.

" . . right I'll do that now . .", he looked like a ghost as he walked away.

He rolled his eyes, you had a big grin on your face and April was holding in fangirl screams.

Raph

'why was math invented . . FOR TORTURE!!'

You were doing homework and studying for an upcoming test, you were on the verge of failing and needed every point you could get, sitting on the couch with piles of papers scattered on the floor.

"you put the 4 over the 2 divide it by 2 and square root it  you get . . . . the wrong answer . . of course . .", you let out an irritated sigh.

'maybe I should just ask Donnie but he's with (d/g/n) and I don't want to interrupt them'.

deep in thought you didn't see the person in front of you.

"hey sweet thang~ why you working so hard?"

'sweet what? who in the hell. .'

You look up to see a very ugly boy with two front teeth missing giving you a 'smile'.

"who are you ?", you raised an eyebrow.

"just the man of your dreams, why not drop the math for a while maybe we can study a whole different subject like our chemistry~", he purred looking you up and down.