Puppies Jack Avery (cute)

I'm not like others me and my friend Zach got abandoned when we were young once our parents left and never came back. We are both puppies I've taken Zach under my arm he is very small for our age due to the fact that it's a struggle to get food since we have to stay a secret from the outside world.

As we lay in our den both of our belly's rumbling we haven't eaten in 3 days and Zach is struggling more then I am because he's so small.

"Jacky I need food" -Zach

"I know Zach I'm sorry" -jack

I pull him closer to me.

"How about we get out of here and look around for some" -jack

He nods fast and gets up and stumbles out and I follow him out. We walk around for an hour looking for anything but there was nothing and it has started to rain. We started heading back to the den when I hear Zach start whimpering. I turn quickly around and see someone has picked him up and is petting him.

"Hello you two, wow you guys are so bony let me take you guys home and get you cleaned up and fed" -??

I look at Zach and he looks terrified I give him a look saying he'll be ok and I bark at the guy and nod. He picks me up and holds us both close to him and walks. He asks into a house.

"Daniel look what I found!" -??

Zach whimpers from the loud noise since he's use to quiet and I growl at him.

"Sorry"-??

He puts us down and I pull Zach in between my legs protectively

"Aww-" -??

"Jonah what are they why did you bring them here you know we cant take care of the-" -Daniel

I look between them before hearing another person run downstairs and towards us and pets us both. Zach purrs and gets out from between my legs and nuzzles against his hand.

"Corbyn what are you doing" -Jonah

"Can we keep him can we pleaseeeeeee" -corbyn

"Bro you know we can't" -Daniel

"Come on please they are so cute" -corbyn

"Ugh ok fine" -Jonah

"Yay!" -corbyn

He stands up holding Zach and bark at him. He picks me up and I nuzzle into him.

"I don't think you can separate these to they are so close" -Jonah

"I think your right bro" -corbyn

"Ok lets get these little ones bathed and give them food" -Jonah says

The others nod as Jonah takes me and Zach upstairs to the bath and places us in it once he checks the temperature. Both me and Zach splash around happy to have our first proper bath. I watch Zach as he looks the happiest he has in a while. I smile and we play around for a little till we are pulled out and dried off by Jonah.

I look up and sniff the air and smell something we've been craving for so long. Food. Zach does the same and barks as his tail wags crazily. We jump out of Jonah's arms and rush down the stairs following the amazing food. We are going to love living here and now Zach wont go starving. Finally we are safe.

545 words