Part 1- Paws on the Forest Floor

Loralie's P.O.V

I rolled out of bed, feeling my wolf twirling around.

3 days until I was old enough to shift into my wolf. I'd finally be able to run with my older brother and sister. I am the youngest, I am 16 now. My older sister is 19 and my brother is 22. 

Duron is my brother. He is a Beta in the pack, training since the day he got his wolf. He is actually mated, I'll be getting my first nephew or niece at the end of this month, they are leaving the gender a surprise. His mate, is Carly who is 18. Very young in my opinion to be having a child but the age difference does mean a lot in wolf world.

I don't want children for a few years, I want to enjoy my wolf- hopefully not meet my mate for another year after I turn. Once I turn, I will begin homeschooling. Females will go into a heat cycle, wanting their mate to sense them and come get them. I will be locking myself in my bedroom until that is over.

I put a headband through my wavy hair and brushed my teeth, I then got ready for the day and head downstairs. 

" Momma," I created as I walked into the kitchen, getting greeted with a hey babe.

I grabbed some coffee and walked outside, it is summer. I won't have to start homeschool for another 3 months.

I sat outside, hearing my sister running through the woods, hearing her wolves paws hit the forest floor.