I love the way you lie CHAPTER 4

Hey people :D It's really really REALLY late here in Austria and I had no time to double-check so sorry ^^. I'm just about to fall asleep right now but I wanted to tell you that this is totally a fill-Chapter :D

Enjoy guys <3 Love you!

_________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 4

“Spit it!” April exclaimd impatiently, even forgetting to continue eating her Big Mac.

“Okay. Brace yourself."

Yeah, Annie could be melodramatic at times.

“Shut up and spit it!” April yelled, throwing her pink Hello Kitty slipper after her sister.

“No reason to get all aggressive on me! Next Sunday there is a concert in Florida which is just 30 kilometres away from us.” She began excitedly as she masterly dodged the slipper.

“Soooo?"

"It's a Mcfly concert"

"Oh my God, sooo?"

"I've got tickets!"

"Are you kidding me? Because if you do I am going to murder you!" April exclaimed, now completely forgetting about her food.

“That's freaking awesome!” I screamed at the same time, jumping up and down in joy.

"I'm telling the truth, you idiot! Why would I ever joke about something like that?"

"Have I ever told you that you're the best sister that a person could ever have?"

“You seriously rock my world!”

"I know that I'm awesome"

"No need to exaggerate"  I said amusedly, already going through my closet in my mind. "But I don't have anything to wear!"

“Well that's the perfect excuse to goooo..."

“Please don’t tell me that you think what I think that you think!” Annie mumbled fearfully.

“Shopping!” April and I screamed at once, clapping like little kids on a birthday party.

"Gosh, not again! I hate going to the mall with you guys, you always take a damn eternity to choose a simple dress!” She whined desperately. "Can I just stay at home?"

“Nope. You’re definitely coming with us. We can watch Harry Potter 7 afterwards” I responded enthusiastically,

“Yaay! “ Apri supported me, as we happily grinned at Annie.

“Yeah whatever” Annie muttered, rolling her eyes.

“HOPE! Time to wake up darling!” Someone yelled into my ear. Literally.

“What the hell?!” I screamed as I tried to get up. Unfortunately, someone was lying on top of me.

“April you fat hippo! What are you doing? Get off of me!"

“As you see, I'm in the process of raping you” April replied sarcastically.

“I always knew that you two had a thing for each other” Annie’s amused voice came from the other side of the room.

“You're suffocating me” I exclaimed, laughing as I tried to kick her off of me.

“I know but it’s so comfortable!” April pouted.

“Yeah well find someone else to snuggle with, you’re not my type” I smirked as I finally managed to kick her off the bed.

"I feel bullied" She pouted, crossing her arms like a little kid.