I love the way you lie CHAPTER 7

So, wow have you been feeling lately? You can tell me, I'm here for you! :D

But before you do so vote & comment and most importantly

ENJOY!

________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 7

“Stupid bipolar asshole” I muttered to myself. I was sitting next to Lisa, trying to think of something other than Blake Riviera and what he had said. But no matter what I came up with, somehow I ended up thinking about him. It was like someone was messing with my head. I tried to think about Lisa but her eyes made me think of her brother again. I tried to think of Kyle but his damn height reminded me of Blake. I tried to think of 'How I met your mother' and Barneys' love for suits brought me back to god damn Blake again. It was ridiculous.

So after a lot of speculating and discussing with myself I had finally decided that I was angry with that guy. Blake Riviera was bad news and definitely bipolar. I was not stupid enough to be affected by him. AT ALL. Nope. I wasn't.

“Who is an asshole?” Lisa asked tiredly as she scratched her head, somehow managing to look mesmerizing while doing that. Gosh, she really had good genes.

Why was it that everyone I knew was so god damn georgous anyways? It was just plain unfair.

“Noone! I was just...Uhhmm...thinking about how awesome it would be to date Tom Fletcher?” I replied randomly. Brainstorming wasn't exactly one of my strengths and to tell her that I've been thinking about her brother, whom I didn't even know properly, would probably be extremely awkward.

“Tom Fletcher from Mcfly?” She asked confusedly as she stretched, getting out of bed sleepily.

“Yeah, of course" I said with a duh-voice, hoping that she wouldn't notice that I had blushed like a 12 year old.

"Well, as long as you don't want Danny. 'Cause, you know, he's mine ”Lisa stated, grinning at me before opening her minibar. "Water, wodka or orange juice?"

"Orange Juice" I replied as she threw me a bottle which I caught by reflex. She, on the other hand, grabbed a bottle of wodka before returning to her bed. I simply shook my head, grinning slightly as I took a sip of my own drink.

“Your parents are not that strict with alcohol?” I asked amusedly as she took a few gulps at once.

"They are, but they don't know" She smiled cheekily, offering me the bottle. I considered actually taking it, but thinking about how I had to drive back home I shook my head.

"I've actually got to head home now"

“No! Please just stay for the night!” She begged, looking pained at the thought of being alone. It was really hard to say no to her when she was staring at me like that.

“But…” I trailed off, thinking of a legit excuse but I couldn't think of a single one, partly because I really wanted to stay. And the scary part about it was that apart from Lisas well-being I had another reason and I hated myself for knowing that.

“I don't think that I can handle myself right now. Please, just stay here, I'm begging you" She continued, tears dwelling up in her eyes.

“Okay, of course I'll stay. Just don't cry, please” I said, giving in almost immediately. I hated to see people cry because I cried along with them every single time.

“Thank you, Hope. Thank you so much” She whispered, hugging me tightly.

“It's fine. I just hope that your parents are going to be okay with it" I merely replied,lightly patting her back.