I love the way you lie CHAPTER 26

Oh my Gosh, I'm so tired...I'm not in the mood to spell check AT ALL right now so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in this Chapter :D

ENJOY!

___________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 26

On our flight back home I already couldn’t wait to tell Annie and April every little detail of what had happened that day. I had never felt so comfortable and just…right with someone before. Even though I had stumbled quite a few times, ran into a pole and accidently hit an old grandma I didn’t feel the least bit embarrassed about myself because instead of being annoyed with me, Blake had merely laughed his ass off, telling me that I was the only person who could ever manage to look beautiful when falling on her ass.

“I still can’t believe that we were thrown out of the bar because of you” Blake, who was sitting right in front of me, interrupted my thoughts. “The poor owner won’t be able to forget that experience anymore”

“That was not my fault!” I exclaimed, crossing my arms in front of my chest as I looked into his grinning face. “He was being rude! I told him a dozen times that I accidently fell into that flower pot so why would he even accuse me of doing that by purpose?”

“Well you were looking pretty comfortable sitting in that pot and refusing to stand up…” He trailed off, obviously holding back his laughter again.

“I wanted to teach him a lesson!” I defended myself as I recalled how furious the owner had looked when he had shouted at Blake to get me out of the bar.

At least it had been a fairly exceptional experience.

“So…Do you want do come in?” I asked nervously when we had finally arrived at my house.

Surprisingly enough, he had even walked me to the door which was also where things started to get weird for me. I didn’t really know what to do in this kind of situation because I had never had an actual date before so I just tried to think of what girls in movies did.  

“Sure” Blake answered, casually leaning against the door frame. He looked so incredibly hot in that red button up shirt that I had to mentally smack myself in order to not drool over him.

“Brace yourself. As you may have already noticed my friends can get pretty weird at times” I warned him before opening the door. 

“It’s quiet” Blake stated, raising his eyebrows. “That’s not a good sign, now is it?”

“It’s terrifying” I whispered, motioning him to follow me upstairs. As far as I knew, the both of them had planned to stay at home and watch Korean dramas the whole day. “Wait…do you hear that?”

There was a muffled sound coming from April’s room so I opened the door, already expecting to find their dead bodies in there.

“What the hell are you guys doing? What happened?” I asked as soon as I caught sight of them. The both of them were sitting in front of their Notebook, bawling their eyes out.

“Ji-hyun is dead!” April exclaimed as she blew her nose.

“Kang is all alone now!” Annie added, sobbing like crazy.

“What?! You guys are not supposed to tell me that, I’m just at the beginning of that series!”

“Who are those people?” Blake interfered, staring at them in a confused way.

“The main characters of a Korean series called 49 days” I replied, feeling slightly depressed about the sad ending.

He opened his mouth but closed it again when he apparently decided that it was no use asking further questions. Instead he just shook his head before walking up to my crying best friends.