I love the way you lie CHAPTER 11

Hey :D

I know I didn't upload for 2 weeks (again...) but I am busy right now with my bloody exams and school in general. Sometimes I get the impression that my teachers have secret bets going on and the one with the most difficult exam wins. they may also just mock us because of our helplessness in the teachers room -.-

Well anyways, please cheer me up by voting & commenting :D 

ENJOY!!!

_______________________________________________________

CHAPTER 11

After another forty-five minutes of driving in complete silence we came to a halt in front of a gigantic forest. He was trying to force me to join him to walk into the woods. Something that a wise man wouldn’t do if he would want to get a girl to trust him.

“How am I supposed to walk in there?” I asked, crossing my arms. “As I told you, I don’t have any shoes”

“Stop being a child and just wear the damn heels” He merely replied, gesturing towards the nude heels lying beneath my feet.

 “I can’t walk in heels” I claimed. Of course that was a lie. After all, I was a stripper.

“Oh but you can”

“How would you know that?”

“The way you stalked around with Lisa’s murderous pumps at the restaurant was more than impressing”

I glared at him in defiance while putting the shoes on. It was still better than walking through a forest with bare feet. “Those must be ridiculously expensive”

He shrugged his shoulders as we got out of the car, heading into the forest. “Probably”

“Does she like them a lot?” I pushed, an evil grin spreading across my face.

“They were a gift from Paris Hilton or something”

“Okay” I said, dropping the subject. The best way to piss off a brainless bimbo is to destroy her favorite pair of shoes. I’d make sure that she’d never see her heels again. “So how am I going to make sure that you won’t rape and murder me in there?”

"It’s a little bit too late for that question but let’s suffice it to say that I’m not a pedophile”

“There’s like a three years age difference between us” I pointed out amusedly.

“So I’m allowed to rape you?”

“I didn’t say that”

“You’re really stupid, do you know that?”

“Why, thank you”

“It’s my privilege”

He shook his head, lightly laughing as we made our way through the trees. After a while, he took my hand and a small smile spread across my face as we continued walking next to each other down the narrow path.

"I’m hungry”

"I don’t care”

"And I have to pee”

"I don’t want to know that”

"My feet hurt”

"Would you just keep quiet for a second?”

"Where are we going?"

"For heaven’s sake!” He shouted turning around to glare at me. “Shut up!”

“No. You won’t tell me where we’re going! For all I know you could bury me alive in here and no one would ever find out! I’m too young to die, I haven’t been to London yet.” I ranted, crossing my arms in front of my chest. “I haven’t even been on a date”