Chapter Eight.

They laughed and tugged at the half naked scared girls that stood beside them with no joy or romance except for one. "Skylar come on in" a booming voice said and broke the laughter and everything fell absolutely silent, it didn't help that the door was squeaky as I slowly entered the room, A bar on the right hand side were two men sat in high chairs smoking cigars and clutching the half-naked girls, the pool table was not far off from the bar the two men man playing paused and looked at me, the poker table was filled with stacks of money and poker chips everyone was now gawking at me . I made my way to the centre of the room & saw Carlos face drop from laughter and joy to pure hate and anger "Welcome to my humble adome" the man behind the desk said it was Franco The Boss, he looked at me then drank from his glass "Carlos told me how you turned down our offer" the men around me chuckled and laughed they paused to hear more from Franco "So... How do you like your new home" I looked around "I love it" I said quietly with a faint smile. "She loves it" he shouted and the men laughed and cheered Carlos still looked at me with pure hate as he stood near the bar and downed a shot.
"It's got a pair of magic fingers that one" a voice came from behind I turned and looked at Lilly who stood leaning against the door frame she seemed calm but her eyes seem to say different. "Lilly!" Franco shouted with great excitement she had a strut in her walk which made her look really mature and sinister, she stood beside me and looked ahead at Franco "I'm gonna need her to serve the food to the girls then the gentlemen can make their way up" she folded her arms Franco lit his cigar inhaled and exhaled "See.." he said while flicking his cigar and smiling "I knew there was a reason why I took you in and Gabby that day, you look after the girls, my boys and even me in many ways possible" the whole room filled with booming laughter I didn't get it the men were cheering and clapping I didn't get it?. But by the look on Lilly's face I could tell she was hurt and annoyed by that comment, throughout the cheering and joke inputs from the other men I saw the girl who seemed okay being around the men her & Lilly share a slight nod and glances "Alright Alright!" Franco shouted still chuckling and waving for the guys to stop. He shoved the half-naked scared girl beside him to the side roughly he bent his head down and he seems to be looking for something in the desk draw. I looked at Lilly who looked straight at Franco, he jerked his head up and got up and sat at the front of his desk "Come here Sky Come.... Come 'on ...come " he gestured for me to come forward, he held out a lollypop just I was to look up at Lilly, she shoved me towards him I stumbled a little then took couple steps towards him and held on to the lollypop "Don't worry Sky, We will treat you like we treat our own daughters, this is your new home and family and we very much love you" just as I grabbed the lollypop and was to turn and walk away Franco grabbed my arm and placed a gun to my face "But if you ever try and double cross me or escape then I will not hesitate to kill you".
The grip he had on my right arm and with me struggling was too much my arm became numb squirms and harsh breathing was leaving my mouth, the cold metal material was digging into my left cheek my breathing was all you could hear. "I have guards and guard dogs that will rip you limb from limb, once the police find you they won't even be able to identify your body" he paused and a serious face turned to a toothy smile the room boomed with more laughter that startled me, I was still in shock. Lilly must have garbed me by the shoulder and pulled me back the laughter and the look on Franco's face was going to haunt me forever. She shoved me against the wall hard! "What the fuck was that!" she said through her teeth as her face was level with mine "What part of do as I say don't you fucking understand he was going to kill you in there" I was trying so hard to hold back tears and the gigantic lump in my throat was not helping "Listen to me very carefully kid..." she poked me hard in the chest.
Oh Boy ...