Chapter Nine.

From then on I stuck to Lilly like glue; I did everything she demanded I meet the cook that day it was Franco's mother. She was a big woman with bangles and wore long black dresses she always looked sad and never spoke.
Did she know what her son was getting up to?

I listened to what I had to do, & it was what I had to do to get us out of here Lilly made a lot of alliances in order for this plan to work. I had to settle in and follow the daily timetable of living here and I got use to it. Lilly was teaching me new things along the way, we had to do a lot of things in secret and the big day was nearly upon us, the plan was to go through the vent that Lilly had discovered underneath the bed, she needed someone small and thin as myself to get through .She got me to go through and explore the areas of we're the vent leaded to & we marked them on the blue print she stole of the mansion. The vent leaded all around the mansion from the girl's room, the big boy's room, Franco's mother's room and most importantly Franco's business room. My waist gained some bruises as I did need a little push when it came to getting my butt through the square vent. Everything was going according to plain only 6 girls were fit enough to escape the rest were just dead weight or already dead, Lilly also had another accomplice, Her names Ann she was the girl who didn't seem to be scared from the other night, she was 18 and wanted to get out of this dump and return to her family and right now she was relying on 15 year old Lilly and 7 year old me to do so. Lilly taught me things like how to find the perfect spot to inject a 13 year old with drugs or how to make cocktails for the perverted old men that would came by but she would teach me life lessons too like from being a girl and becoming a woman & the sort of Do's & Don'ts just like a mother would tell a daughter.

Mother. Mum. Lilly