Chapter Ten.

Lilly & I got along like a house on fire she would be her grumpy self at times but everyone has bad days right? We've became really close and she feels like family she was my family.Lilly told me about her past and how she got here we both had it rough her mother was diagnosed with some sort of disorder that caused her to be brutally violent or have her collapse and "Spaz out" as Lilly would say, her father used to beat her up too until he shot himself In front of her in their back garden the mother blamed Lilly for his death. At this point I was in tears and tried to hug her by the waist Lilly was a tall girl she shoved me away and told me not to cry ever and to stop being a big softie I laughed at her rejection to my hug but I knew she was going to need it one day. We had our giggles and laughs as we would share stores of our past Lilly would talk about how she wanted to become a Social worker and help children such as herself get out of broken homes, neglected children basically everything her and I have both been through and if I was to tell anyone about this moment she won't hesitate to kill me another one of her jokes?.
Summer was just creeping up on us and Lilly and I have finished are routine of feeding, cleaning and injecting the girls, she gave me a bath and made sure I cleaned inbetween my toes and my belly bottom which we both giggled about. She handed me her big girl pants which were too big for me then she untied her hair and gave me her hair band to tie it up on the side, this was always amusing to us I put it on and a white vest top and lay beside her. I examined her body Lilly looked exhausted & ill she's been making this plan to perfection, but I have noticed something else too, Franco would creep in now and then at night and wake Lilly up they would leave for hours and later she would creep back take a long shower and curl up next to me last week, me and Lilly were sleeping and Franco came staggering into the room.I slowly watched him from underneath the sheet covers he came towards the bed and just watched us sleep while drinking from a liquor bottle he made his way over to me I turned acting as if I was asleep and came face to face with Lilly's arm, I could feel the panic kicking in I moved up to Lilly's arm my nose was touching her arm I gripped my hands into her arm. Pablo made his way over to me and started stroking my hair 'Please Franco don't do this' I thought my heart began to race as I could smell the alcohol off him.
Alcohol makes you do stupid things Franco ...

His hand were slowly going down my vest every touch felt cold as ice my body froze that's when Lilly swung round and grabbed his hand before he could go any further "No Frank she's only a child" her whisper was brittle and I could sense the fear in her voice. At this point I stayed very very still and tried not to cry, he angrily released his arm from Lilly's grip and went over to her and grabbed her by her hair and chucked her out of the room & walked out slamming the door behind him.