Chapter Twelve.

I rolled down the window and let the air brush though my face and hair it felt amazing "Eh!! get your head back in the car" I scoffed and rolled up the window cutting my eyes at him and he looked at me through the rear view mirror "Did you get it" Lilly said looking into the rear view mirror with a sneaky grin I looked at her with a puzzled look and faced Carlos who looked pissed he looked at the road switched lanes then reached his hands to the glove compartment bearing in mind he was driving with one hand he opens it and there was a white bag with a logo printed across it, he tossed it to the back and Lilly brought out a purple ice cream box "You like chocolate Ice cream right?" She raised her eye brows up and down and smiled I giggled and nodded she remembered my favourite ice cream just like a mother would I smiled at Lilly as she bit into her ice cream and instantly regretted it. I was on my third ice cream once we reached a large shopping mall Carlos finally found a spot and parked the car. It was an awkward ride getting here and now we just sat in an even more awkward silence in the car park, Lilly and Carlos were exchanging striking eye cuts through the rear view mirror and now Lilly had on a smirk on her face and a seductive look it was as if Lilly knew something about Carlos and she was going to use it against him.

"2 hours that's it" his voice broke the silence while giving a strong stare at Lilly through the rear view mirror and you could see the evil in Lilly's eyes she finally spoke up "That's all I'm asking for" she said in a calm tone , Lilly was a challenging person but she always gets what she wants. Always.She unbuckled my seat belt slammed the car door and headed to the mall "Lilly what are we doing here?", "Shopping" she replied with a smile walking ahead of me and holding my hand "With what money Lilly?!" "Don't worry about that" she grinned and dragged me into a shoe store.