Chapter Eighteen.

Tighter security was placed around the mansion more men to walk around the landscape, more guns more guard dogs to feed which I hated to do there were really scary when it came to meal times "What are we going to do now?" She whistled "Come here boy ....come here ... There you go how's a horrible doggie ... Yes you are yes you are!!" We had to walk the dogs at the forest which wasn't bad because I could go outside and play with the dogs, right now we had Buster a cute Rottweiler "Lilly!...What are we going to do?" Buster went after the ball "Exactly what we have been planning for months!" I can tell she's frustrated and agitated but I also know that she's worried and insecure as I' am about the new changes. "Why did Franco do all those changes" "Another gang leader is threatening him, apparently there's someone else on the inside trying to take home down that's all I can get out from Carlos anyway it's got nothing to do with us or the money I wouldn't lose sleep over it everything is set and planned we just have to wait for me to say when"

A comfortable silence feel between us we lay on the grass and I lay beside her we both just laid there trapped in our own thoughts. Some time goes by "Where's that dam dog?" Lilly broke the silence and the song of the birds twittering "I'll get him" I got up and started to walk to the direction I last saw buster run of too fetch the ball "Buster ...I whistled...Buster come here boy ....whistle....here boy". The further I walked and pressed away the branches and bushes a tummy turning smell waffled though the air I stopped and saw him looking at what seemed to be a very big pit or ditch in the ground "Buster" I pushed more brunches aside, that smell it was making my eyes water, I made my way towards him I was right it was a large pit in the ground I was too scared to look right down to the bottom, the smell was definitely coming from there. I wanted to get back to Lilly and fast I grabbed Buster by the collar "Come on Boy" Buster wouldn't budge. He growled at me "what is it boy...what's so interesting inside that fricking hole" I froze.