Chapter Fifteen.

For Lilly to know something personal about you was deadly and at this point Carlos looked startled "What did you just say?" his wide eyes were filled with furry, I couldn't do anything but just sit and watch this edging convocation go on through the rear view mirror "Did I stutter?" "Listen you bitch you don't know nothing about Sienna's were abouts?" his hands were on the steering wheel his knuckles have turned white. He looked dead on at the rear view mirror "Oh Carlos you really do underestimate me don't you?" silence fell "You see" she moved closer her chin resting on the car seat near his ear "I saw you smuggle out Sienna that night, and I know for a fact that right now as we speak she is settling nicely in her new home in England awaiting for the arrival of her lovely husband" she smirked and fell back into her seat "You see Carlos using whores and alcohol to pleasure your boss who is probably one of the most dangerous men alive is a great way to go, BUT using the very own douse pills that he uses for sex trafficking to drug him and then have the audacity to steal money to smuggle --" Lilly was cut off by Carlos ragging outburst he was smacking the wheel and yelling in anger. Lilly placed her hand on his right shoulder and massaged it "Don't worry Carlos your secret is safe with me".

Lilly wasn't evil but right about now that's the exact word I would use to describe her with. Lilly had no care in the world right now she was sitting at the back of a very angry and frustrated driver. The window was pulled right down and her ginger fiery hair was blowing in the wind, while she was starting off onto the distance with no seat belt on I smiled at her arrogance and bravery I reached out to touch her hair and she smacks it away just as I touch the ends of her hair.

Tsk'aww Lilly it's okay I love you too .