Chapter Twenty-two.

I ran to the gate and closed it behind me watching the mansion with anxiety, are we really free now? Was we all going to make it ...alive? Just then a car screeched from behind, it was Liza and the 6 other girls they all rushed out the car they wanted to see what I wanted to see they wanted to see the he'll hold to burn into flames. The place where it restrained them from their identity, family & friends they wanted it to burn they wanted the pain to go away. We watched any moment now wait my mind screamed "Where's Lilly?"
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! shots were fired I jerked my head towards the lifeless mansion "LILLY!!!" I screeched as I charged towards the house just as I was about to open the gates the girls were already pulling me back BAAANNNNNGGGG!! We were picked off the ground, the air in my lungs burned & tightened the impact was intense.

The smoke was grey and my ear drum were completely blocked after slowly releasing what has happened within those two seconds my ears started to make a high pitched white noise sound, my ears started to adjust and I could hear the girls moaning, coughing and whimpering the house was blown up with everyone in it "Lilly" my voice sounded thick and unsure I slowly rose bits and pieces of the mansion was plastid all around us. I slowly kicked the pieces away, the smoke was grey and intoxicating I couldn't see a thing "Lilly" my voice was weak and raspy, I needed water and bad.

The gates were completely blown off alongside some of the mansion I looked up and saw the mansion in outrageous flames eating away at the place. I realise that Lilly was inside and I try to run inside of what remained of the house to try and save her but the girls have recovered and have grabbed me, they assured me that it was too late and that there was nothing I could do to save her. I push them away and watch the blaze tear up the mansion all I could do was watch and cry and sob. My beloved Lilly was taken away from me I didn't deserve her I don't deserve nothing. I look behind me and I examine the faces of all the girls Lilly set free, they had bloody cuts and purple bruises and the aches made them look dirty and scruffy but I noticed something, before they had fear in their eyes now that has disappeared and was replaced with peace, freedom, & hope . I looked back at what was left of the mansion everything fell silent small pieces fluttered in the air, the air was thin, the blaze grow more intense and angry it gave one last bang and it fell silent once more...

a figure slowly made there way past the girls and stood beside me

"Isn't it beautiful"