Chapter Sixteen.

Carlos pulled into the mansion parking spot, we drove in absolute awkward silence but from time to time Carlos with throw Lilly a nasty stare through the rear view mirror and she will simply reply with her famous evil smirk and look the other way. Boom! Lilly was the first one to get out the car and open the car trunk she placed all are shopping on the ground "Lilly" I stood beside the trunk "Help me will you" was all she said as she continued . Carlos got out the car and stood over Lilly "We need to talk" he jerked his head towards me "Privately" she smiles her wicked smile and turns to me "Skylar get the bags inside" she takes the key out of her pockets and hands them to me, I look between the two "But Lilly I ..." Go she nods her head. I carry what I can and go into our room and stuff it into the wardrobe, I wait for what seems like ages. "Oi" I turn to the voice at the door way "let's go duty calls". I quickly get up and pick the sleeves of my hoodie "Lilly we're have you been" my voice was full of concern and worry, she simply stares at me and folds her arms "You sound like my mother" I swallow hard and pull the left side of my sleeve on the right as it was slowly slipping off "I ..." swallow " Lilly I didn't mea..." "Oh shut up alright just get the buckets ready, everything is sorted now go" she cuts her eye and walks off. Hand on heart I wanted to cry and apologies to Lilly and tell her that I'm sorry that I questioned her about her were abouts.

I'm sorry Lilly ...