Chapter Eleven.

The room was filled with soft cries she was gone for to long, I was getting worried and scared what if she doesn't come back? I feel asleep. I felt someone getting in beside me adjusting to get comfortable "Lilly" I flinched and whispered "Shhh" the small voice said back to me it was Lilly I was so relieved, my back was agents her chest and she had a firm grip over my waist "Lilly" I whispered.... "Yes" my legs seem to be touching something sticky "Shit" Lilly swore under her breath she got up and switched the light on she's been crying her eyes were puffy and she kept sniffing she had some bruises on her arm and thighs. She swatted me off the bed and started removing the blood stained sheets and replacing it with new ones she seemed angry and upset while placing the new bed sheets, she had a long shower I could hear her soft cries.
Don't cry Lilly he won't hurt you again promise.
There was nothing I can do Lilly was broken and hurt and I made it my will to be that glue that fixes Lilly's broken heart. I mean we were practically family right?, I can imagine us with a big house one day with dogs and a white picket fence the American Dream with nice neighbours that would pop round for tea, Lilly would become a successful social worker getting children out of the streets and away from places like this it would be our home mine and hers. I flinched as the bathroom door squeaked open and closed behind her I closed my eyes pretending that I was asleep, her warm body rubbed agents mine she once again held me tight, the sort of hold you have on someone reassuring them that nothing would ever hurt them nothing would ever come to harm because they were there. "Lilly" I spoke up in a quiet voice "Were going to get out of here right?" No response, silence "Lilly" I spoke again "I know I'm not much but I promise to protect you" silence "Lilly" silence "I love you" and with that I pushed my head further back into her chest and turned my body and burred my head into her chest. I could hear her sobbing she was holding back, she sobbed into my hair she tightens her grip on me and from that I established that Lilly was going to project me and look after me no matter what.

"Get Dressed" months had gone by since that night and Lilly seemed to be happy and have everything under control. Lilly didn't say I love you back at any time but that grip she had on me made me realise that, that was her way of saying I love you back "Were are we going?" I looked at Lilly as she placed her bright ginger hair in a high pony tail then putting on a long sleeved white t-shirt and blue jean shorts and a worn out turquoise plimsolls "Lilly where are we going?" I was getting scared now we were told never to leave the mansion, Lilly had on her famous smirk on her face she came round and dressed me up in shorts, my black vans and a long sleeved black top she brushed my hair leaving it out she grabbed my hand and hurried us down the hall and down the stairs "Lilly!" I screamed as she launched me down the stairs, she unlocked the doors with a set of keys she twisted the key and pulled it open the warm breeze blow and the sunlight and heat was immense I smiled and walked out, this was the first time in a long time that I was outside. I breathed in the summer air it felt refreshing reaching all of my breathing system the once intoxicating air of the mansion was being pushed out by the fresh summer air, the orange sun has just set and the heat coming off it was warm and welcoming. I closed my eyes & giggled 7 year old like me are supposed to be out in the sun eating ice cream and pouring water into their paddling pools.
When me and Lilly get out of here we will get our own place we'll be able to enjoy this weather and eat Ice cream all the time someone scoffed and it didn't sound at all like Lilly. I stopped in my track of thoughts and frowned with my eyes still closed I slowly opened them to Carlos he wore a white t-shirt, scruffy jeans and trainers "Get in" he turned and got into the black car, Lilly grabbed my hand and we both got in at the back seats she helped me with my seat belt but didn't put hers on, you see Lilly wasn't afraid of death or anything for that matter I giggled as she sat there without a seatbelt on. He turned the engine on and started to back out the car park, the car park seemed empty as it was early mornings and we usually get the guests around midnight, the gate was already opened and we were off. I gazed at the summer trees full of life we were going through a narrow dirt road in the forest it was quite breath taking the trees were bright green and the sunlight made it look even greener I was amaze balls by all this. It was a while till we got onto the motor way the radio was on and the latest songs were playing, Lilly and I were joking around and constantly laughing, she knew I was ticklish but that didn't stop her I was in tears as Lilly ticked me and I could tell it was annoying Carlos but we didn't care.