Chapter Three.

A 7 year old girl should never shed tears of unhappiness , I've been wearing the same clothes for weeks black leggings rolled up around my ankles a purple baseball jacket the arm's length were too long and went past my hands it was my blanket through the winter Ricky got it for me . Through it says Lindsey's at the tag which I believe is his daughters I didn't mind, long sleeved black top and the once white frilly socks that have now turned slightly green. 4ft brown skin, Round face, long black scruffy hair, small button nose , small full lips , long eyelashes , big brown eyes that were currently filled with sadness and tears. The figure behind me was getting comfortable on the mattress I wiped the tears and stared at my reflection one more time. This was the life of Skylar Diane Rose.

Until she meet Lilly.

"Come here" his deep rough voice sent shivers through me, I turned and looked at Ricky he was topless and his back was agents the wall he was comfortable, he smiled and patted the space bedside him. I slowly made my way over not breaking eye contact, I sat down next to him and felt his arm slowly take off my jacket "You know you're really pretty Sky" he ran his fingers down my cheeks I stayed silent and stared straight ahead "Sky you love me don't you" he whispered into my hair . I wanted to cry I wanted someone to come in and hit this pervert this rapist across the face but none would come none would hear my cries or the begs of mercy. He kissed my neck it sent shivers all over I stared straight ahead, his lips were cold and he used his tongue to suck on my throat he grabbed my legs and pulled them towards him I slowly bugged uncomfortably, he started getting aggrieve with the kisses around my body it was like one of those friendly dogs being introduced to someone new. "What's wrong Sky?" his voice was harsh and annoyed "Please Ricky I don't want to" my brittle voice let out, with all his might Ricky grabbed me and placed me underneath his body and sat on top of mine with his hands griped onto my arms "You ungrateful little Bitch! I'm the only one who seems to be taking care of you and you won't even do this for me" he was mad big time "Now Skylar all I'm asking for..." he whispered through my hair "Is that you give me abit of loving". He tightened his grip on my arm tears began to flood I've had enough "RICKY PLEASE DONT DO THIS ...(sobs) ...please" that's when all hell broke loose "If that's how you want it then fine" he started tugging down my leggings and then his track suit bottoms I screamed and pleaded he started to punch and slap me, another blow to the top of my eye a striking sting and I started to bleed "RICKY PLEASE ARGGGGH RICKY!!". He tried to hold me still but I kept thrusting my body to the left and right trying to get out of his grasp "BITCH!" he let out and started to strangle me .My eyesight was slowly becoming watery and bleary but I continued to scratch his face and thrust my body "RICKY!" a woman's voice cried, the only sound you could hear was of me chocking and trying desperately to get air through my lungs. She must have crept in the room and just stood there in utter horror. She wasted no time and came charging towards Ricky who was standing awkwardly running his hands through his hair harshly in great frustration "Ricky and my little girl?" my mother actually sounded concerned & horrified like she was any better, I rolled over to my side to get my breathing back to normal my mother lunged and started attacking Ricky she was swearing and he was fighting back this was my only chance.

Lilly I'm coming.