Chapter Five.

I slowly open my eyes to complete darkness; I remember what last happened and slowly placed my hands on my face and felt the bag tearing the bag from my face I tried to control my breathing I'm having a panic attack I feel around for help for more air for something. I start to cry and call out for help I hate being trapped in small spaces and I was scared of the dark double the fear. Something flung open and the sunlight hit my eyes causing me to go blind. It must be the middle of day a new day in fact, I was grabbed by my jacket and flung over someone's shoulder from what I could see were large rusty gates cars were parked at the front and right behind the gate led a forest, were the heck was I?. I was tugged from the persons shoulder and placed in front of a number of kids on the floor passed out some looked older much older and some were just as young as me, I looked to my left and saw the jerk from the park standing still with his hands placed in front of him I looked around the place and there it was an enormous wide staircase that went both left and right. The wallpapers were a faded dark dull green and it was peeling off. The place looked lifeless I spoke too soon, footsteps were heard from up above they turned from the right hand side my hands clutched into fits and I wiped any tears away from my face I didn't want to show them that I was weak or scared I controlled my breathing and looked at who was coming down the stairs the first figure was a big built man he wore a business suite he looked like he was in his 40s he had gold chains, gold watch & a ring on his left pinkie. The world seemed to pause and start again in slow motion as the second figure came down....

There she was she walked with so much elegance and authority, her not so pale skin was scattered with freckles across her small pointed nose. She had a determined expression on her face. She cut her eyes at the man standing next to me and fixed her blue embroiled eyes at me I released my hands from the fist form and glared at the girl in the white tank top and Jean shorts, she was bare feet and had blue nail polish on her tiny toes, her hair was in a messy bun on each side of her face her baby hair was left out. She had days old bruises on her arms and legs but she didn't seem scared or frightened to be honest the way she carried herself with such grace and arrogance that it didn't seem to faze her that she was here at all. What made me adore her most was her fiery ginger hair the large window at the back was allowing the blazing sunlight to come through it looked like an untamed flaming red mane that surrounded her ivory face like a halo born straight from the heart of hell.

"What have we got here" a husky deep voice commanded and broke my concentration he lit a cigar. "9 girls sir" "age" he asked "two are 15, 2 are 17 & 4 are 9 and this one is 7" he finished and stood still. The man stood on the second step of the staircase inhaled and exhaled his cigar before goggling me up and down "What's wrong with this one?" he said referring to me as I broke my gaze with the girl who stood behind him arms crossed. " The girls got attitude you know Franco, stubborn as fuck" the man on the staircase chucked and I saw a smile form on the girls mouth I have no idea what was going on here but all I knew was that my bravery and might may have just cost me my life. "Levi! Travis!" he shouted as his gaze ran through the unconscious girls laying on the floor all lined up and tied by their feet and hands , a door swung open and multiple footsteps above us two men came down both huge and tall "Place them each in an empty room and chain them up well! I will speak to them when they wake up" the men grabbed two girls each and made their way up the stairs.

The jerk besides me garbs me by my back pack a squirm escapes my lips and I'm lifted me off the ground I didn't struggle or move "What should I do with this one boss?" He said in a funny tone I was dangling feet's off the ground this was no laughing matter, both men were having their own inside dirty jokes until it was broken by a females voice "I'll take her" the laughing stopped and the jerk turned his attention towards her and gave her a look the man in the suite placed his cigar away from his lips and paused my hard breathing was all you could hear "I need someone to help me count the pills and prepare the girls, like you said there's going to be important people coming tonight, so an extra pair of hands is needed to insure that the guest pay extra for great accommodation". The jerk spoke up "Nobody asked for your opinion!" "I wasn't giving my opinion Carlos" her voice was so sweet and innocent his face turned from irritated to MAD and a smirk was placed on her face it was the evilest smirk I've ever seen he knew that she wasn't asking she was DEMANDING!