45

IMAGINE with each step you take you can feel your nerves kicking in, the whole room standing and turning towards you, you being the woman of the hour.

You give everyone a smile and your eyes focus on your fiancée at the end of the isle. You can see a smile forming on his lips and his six best men grin at you.

When you get near him, you can see the tears in his chocolate brown eyes as he lifts your veil and kisses your cheek

"You look beautiful." He mumbles and you fix his tie

"You look handsome." You mumble and the priest starts the ceremony. When he gets to the vows, he allows you to go first.

"Ladies and gentlemen will you please stand?
With every guitar string scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover
My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue, all's well that ends well to end up with you
Swear to be over dramatic and true to my lover
And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me
And at every table I'll save you a seat, lover" you knew it was cheesy to use lyrics but it put your thoughts perfectly into words.

Yoongi grins at you and you smile back.

"I've loved you three summers now but darling I want them all. You're the light of my life and each moment I spend with you, I am the happiest man alive. You support me like no one else does and you love me like no one else does. I can't wait to spend forever with you, my dear." Yoongi mumbles and you have tears in your eyes.

"Sap." He mutters under his breath and you chuckle softly as he puts the ring on your finger.

"I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Min Yoongi" the priest says and Yoongi places a delicate kiss on your lips, smiling the whole time. The crowd cheers but you only have eyes for your husband.

You couldn't wait to spend forever with him :)