76

IMAGINE you were on the bachelorette. There was three men left, jungkook, jin and yoongi.
You liked all of them. Jin makes you laugh with his dry sense of humor, jungkook makes you swoon and yoongi... Yoongi performed your favourite song to you with an acoustic guitar when he had his date with you.
It was going to be a hard decision to give just one the rose, and your heart, but you knew who it was.
You stand in front of them, trying not to cry because you know they're about to get hurt when all three pull faces to cheer you up.
"Just remember, whoever you choose, we will support you" jin mumbles and you thank him with a smile, taking a deep breath.
"I am ready" you say to the TV show host and he nods, handing you a red rose. You step forward and place a kiss on jin's cheek first, whispering a 'im sorry' under your breath. You do the same with jungkook and when you stand in front of yoongi, you shyly hand him the rose
"I choose you." You mumble and jin and jungkook cheers as yoongi places a sweet kiss on your lips

A/n

Do not let people bring you down. Trust me, there will always be people in your life who loves you, and cares for you. Don't focus on the negative comments. I know it will be hard not to focus on them, but remember this: why bring you down when they think they are already up there? Jealousy is awful, and unfortunately, people have to go through with it.

It is always sad to hear that one of your favourite bands member passed away. Sulli, a beautiful woman, with a beautiful voice. We all love you.