63

IMAGINE you're bts' manager and currently you were giving them a lecture because it just so happened that yoongi thought it would be funny to throw a spider into jimin's pants and the man got scared and accidentally knocked over some props, breaking them.
Both sat looking down guilty listening to you rant about how they were childish, unprofessional and now you have to clean up this mess.
"We're sorry y/n" jimin mumbles into his mic, looking like a sad little puppy and although you wanted to sympathize with him cause he is actually innocent, he was after all the one who broke it.
"Sorry? You two have been playing pranks on each other this whole time on tour and I am sick of it. Last week you accidentally dyed jungkook's hair green!" You shout pointing at yoongi.
It was actually funny cause yoongi thought it was jimin and the next morning jungkook stood up and everyone snickered calling him "Shrek". You also found it funny but you would not say that.
Yoongi's mouth hangs open and you rest your hands on your hips, sighing.
"Just clean up alright? And be on time tonight. And for the love of Korea no more pranks."
When you walk away you hear them whisper to each other before yoongi slaps jimin
"Do you think she's figured out why we prank each other?" Jimin whispers and yoongi shakes his head, staring after you
"I don't think so. The day she does, well, we'll both be in so much trouble." You hear them talking
"Yeah she is hot when she's mad" jimin says with a grin and yoongi slaps his chest "hey! What was that for?"
"She's not just hot, she's cute too" yoongi says with a smile