68

Warning! *inserts lenny face*

She has a bit of a hand fetish, it's no secret and her boyfriend knows this. But she doesn't know that he knows, so he loves to tease her, using his hands a lot when he talks or when she sits next to him when he is playing piano, he makes sure to linger on the keys so she can have a good look at his fingers.

Today however, she wasn't paying any attention to him and she only glanced at his hands as they sat in a crowded restaurant.

"Babe? babe?" He says a bit louder and she jumps when she meets his gaze. He was very angry.

"I will take you to the bathroom and pull you across my lap if you don't listen to me right now. I don't care if we're in public." The man hisses and she just gulps nervously, feeling a little turned on at her boyfriend's dominance.

"Yes, sir." She mumbles and he sighs, playing with the rings on his fingers.

"Good girl." He mutters, running his fingers through his hair. "I don't want you to struggle sitting and we're in public." She blushes even more at the thought of his hand on her bare ass.

She knows that she shouldn't but she really, really wanted him right now, even if she won't be able to walk the rest of the week.

So she ends up teasing him more, his jaw clenching and he motions to her to the bathroom, mouthing a quick "now". She grins as he follows her, already preparing her for the pain and pleasure to come.

Oof.