114

*sexy times ahead*
The CEO of bangtan corporation scared you not because of his attitude but because of his sex appeal. Women and even some men desired Min Yoongi so much. And he knew it. He flaunted it. It drove him to be even more successful because people liked his public image.

People envied you though, because according to them, yoongi wanted you and no one else. They could see the lingering stares he gave you in the hallways, eyes clinging to your long pale legs, but you of course didn't believe them when they said he wanted you in that way until one particular evening.

You were working late when you heard a soft knock on your office door and yoongi stepped inside, offering you a pearly white smile.

"Miss y/l/n working late again I see" he mumbles, his voice sounding like liquid sex and it made you shiver

"Yeah sir" he smirks at that. He wanted to blurt out what good girl you were being but instead he remained quiet, observing you.

"Would you like to join me for take out in my office?" Your cheeks heat up at the offer and you look down shyly, quickly grabbing your purse

"N-no thanks sir. My cat, Gillian, is at home and he is hungry and demand cuddles" you say with a nervous chuckle and you can see yoongi's shoulders falling

"Fine. You're free to leave for the night miss y/l/n." You say thank you, bidding him a farewell and just before you're out the door, he stops you, his fingers underneath your chin as he leans in close to your ear.

"One day you will be mine, y/n"