96

IMAGINE you and yoongi just broke up but you still supported his show because you had tickets and currently he was talking angrily.
You roll your eyes, crossing your arms over your chest and that's when his eyes meet yours. You can see his tongue in his cheek, something that he did when he was mad.
After the show you're about to leave when the security says that you're needed backstage.
When you enter the dress room of all of the boys they greet you with awkward smiles, quickly leaving the room.
When you're alone with yoongi, he rolls his eyes
"What are you doing here?" He snaps at you and you sigh
"Had tickets still so I decided to support you."
He nods
"Thanks." He says awkwardly and offers you a smile.
You grin as you see him looking you up and down
"Did you bring me here to talk or to fuck me?" You ask bluntly and he steps closer to you, invading your personal space.
" You know you're irresistible baby." He breathes into your ear and you shudder when his hand comes in contact with your arm.
You knew he still likes you and you like him and that's why he pushes you to the couch, quickly ripping his shirt open and running his hand down your leg, up your thigh, pushing your dress away ;)