73

Yoongi observes the girl from afar, her thoughts being particularly loud this morning as she cussed everyone walking in front of her slowly.

He was a mindreader, something he loved and hated at the same time. And no he wasn't a sparkly vampire like Edward Cullen. He simply, read minds. It was hard though, since some were dirty minded, some were just mean and some he had to control himself not to laugh out loud.

But this girl, she was special. She pretended that she's happy but he knew how she truly felt since he could read her mind. She was currently walking with books in her hands, blasting unknown music in her ears and she hums the lyrics along in her head, making him smile softly.

I need a boyfriend and possibly money. she thinks and he puts his hand over his mouth to stifle a giggle i wonder how's yoongi? He is the most popular boy in school and I wish he liked me back

Yoongi stops abruptly as he heard her thoughts loud and clear.

she liked him he grinned and walked over to her with confidence in his step. He couldn't tell her directly that he knew about her liking him because it would expose his powers so instead he aims for charming instead.

Your eyes bulge out of your head when yoongi walks directly to you, fixing his blazer.

"Good day y/n. You look lovely today." You blush softly and his smirk widens, pleased with your reaction. "Will you please accompany me to the winter ball next Friday?"

Your mouth hangs open and you quickly compose yourself, blushing softly.

"Yeah sure I mean yes I would like that" he grins and kisses your knuckles

"Good I'll see you around cutie." He walks away and you breathe out shyly, biting your lip

he is so cute you think and yoongi hears that, a wide grin spreading across his lips. He shakes his head pleased