70

Her eyes flutter open, looking around the strange room. She wants to open her mouth to ask where she is, but a cloth is firmly wrapped around her head. Her hands and ankles are tied to a chair and she frowns confused. The last thing that she remembers is being hit over the head by something as she was busy packing her groceries into the car.

She hears footsteps and she looks up into the eyes of her... Boyfriend?

"Yoongi" she muffles and the man grabs her chin, forcing their eyes to meet. His eyes was almost pitch black, it wasn't the kind eyes of her lover and she gulps nervously.

"Don't you dare say his name around me." He spits and he lets her chin go. "You will refer to me as Agust D, got it?" She nods and he unties the cloth around her head so she can speak.

"What do you want with me?" A smirk forms on his lips and she shivers uneasily. This was not her kind, sweet boyfriend. This was the devil.

"I just want you. Simple as that. I can give you so much more than he can." She knew who Agust D was talking about. He was jealous of her boyfriend, Min Yoongi.

"You have me. Just untie me please." She pleads and he shakes his head no, shaking his finger.

"I'm not an idiot, y/n." He growls and she sighs. He steps close to her, his lips lingering close to her neck, but not touching. She shivers and he smiles against her skin.

"We're going to have so much fun." He says into her ear as he traces his fingers along her neck, watching her reaction closely.

She closed her eyes, trying to hold back her tears. She just wanted her Yoongi.

Agust D's hand wraps around her throat and she meets his black eyes.

"Sleep now. We'll play later." He kisses her harshly before walking away and she cries herself to sleep. When she lifts her head, there's tear streaks on her face and she sees Yoongi standing in front of her. He holds his finger against his lips and he quickly unties her and just as they're about to walk out, Agust D stands at the door with his arms crossed. He shakes his head, an irritated look on his face.

"Don't you ever learn?" He shoots Yoongi and the man falls dead in front of his girlfriend, a sob escaping her lips.

"Don't worry babe. It's just us now." Agust D mumbles as he pulls her into a hug. She buries her face in his chest not to see her dead boyfriend.

A/n
GUYYSSS i have an instagram account under the name @miniidreamer if you want to go see some of the edits I make

THANK YOU FOR STILL READING