74.2

He wants to touch her and comfort her but he's scared. Instead he steps forward, leaving a distance between them.

"What are you talking about?" Yoongi asks, his voice gentle and calm. He knew that the mental patients sometimes had suicidal thoughts. Most of them were even under suicidal watch.

"Taehyung he, he comes in and-" another sob escapes her lips. She couldn't even get the words out. She felt dirty and worthless.

"What? Mr Kim brings your medicine, right? Did he hurt you?" Yoongi's brow furrows first in confusion but then in anger. He knew y/n. She wouldn't just cry for no fucking reason.

"I can't say. I promised him I wouldn't." She mutters and his jaw clenches. He gives a nod and storms out of the room, seeing Taehyung casually doing his rounds, charming the patients and nurses with his grin. Without thinking twice, Yoongi pushes him against the nearest wall, both of his hands wrapping around the boy's thin neck, almost lifting him off the ground. His eyes roll back and people surround them, too scared to do anything.

"Did you touch her?" Yoongi mutters harshly, and when Taehyung stays quiet, he chokes him harder and that's when someone pulls him off of the lanky boy.

Yoongi spits in his face, disgust written all over his features. "If you touch her again, I will kill you." Someone lays a hand on Yoongi's shoulder and he shrugs it off as he walks out of the building.