Amazon

Chapter 2:

Jazz's POV:

He breathed in the salty breeze of the sea.

When was the last time he had this vacation?

He snorted.

As if this was a vacation. he sarcastically said.

Few days ago he ran a new audition for the new male lead, it succeeded, and right now he was satisfied with the male lead so now he suddenly had a good scene inside his head and it fits with the scene that needs to be taken, so right now it was being filmed to a ship.

He uses the connection he had to film this scene, so right now they will be inside the ship for a few days.

"Adjust the lighting.." he whispered the headset he's wearing and pointed to the right, and slowly they adjusted.

"You...slowly rotate the camera and show the female lead's face" he directed to the camera man.

He was watching the expression and he sighs.

"Cut!" he yelled.

"You, come here..." he called the female lead.

"Honey, how many years have you been acting?" he calmly asked to the woman in front of him, he wasn't familiar with this new artist.

"A-about two years" he saw the nervousness written in her eyes.

He smiled.

"Don't get nervous, okay? I understand that you are a newbie, but try to internalize the role..to feel the lines of the actor in front of you...the scene needed a woman who's determine to get what she want...try to think of something you want and put that into your acting...and trust me...it will show to your acting...understand"? He explained and smiled a little.

He saw how the woman's eyes in front of him suddenly lighten up and she nodded.

"Okay po Direk" she smiled.

"Okay, go back...Ready! In four..three ...two..one, action!" he said and then the female actress's acting went smoothly.

He smirked.

Looks like his charm..worked.

--

He sips his wine while looking at the business magazine.

He was currently reading the magazine to get to know these people it may help him in the future, he was doing it for few years now, in the entertainment industry you may not now when will going to meet businessmen.

So it's better to get prepared.

After that he uses the tub and fill it with his favorite scent, chamomile.

It helps him to relax.

He was relaxing when suddenly something was telling him that he was not alone inside his room.

He immediately get the robe and grab the vase, he slowly opens up the door.

He saw a shadow  and gets himself ready to hit the trespasser.

But then he froze when he saw the female actress.

She let out a. small cry when she saw him and about to hit her.

"I'm sorry" he said while his eyebrows are furrowed while staring at her.

"What are you doing here?" he calmly asked, his one eyebrow raised when he saw her eyes roaming around his physique...