Young Bae and Hyo Rin Forever

Two weeks before the wedding...

Park Sandara is bored. Hye Jung couldn't make up her mind. She's been fitting dresses for two hours. She's hard to please.

"Dara-yah, help me out, please? Which one, this ivory one or this cream one?" Hye Jung asked her. Dara sighed. She asked her too on the dresses she fit before that.

"Unnie, you asked me that, and yet, we're still here." she whined.

"Yah. I need to look perfect." Hye Jung points out and looks at herself in the huge mirror. "Unnie, it's not your wedding. It's Hyo Rin and Young Bae's. It's bad that you will be more beautiful than the bride. The bride should be the most beautiful one at that event."

Hye Jung puffed. "Well, I can't do that. I have an image to take care of." Hye Jung went again to fit another dress. Suddenly, Seon Woong arrived and he's not alone. He's with Kwon Ji Yong. Dara stood up and greets them.

"Hi."

Seon Woong hugged his sister and let her go. Dara waved at Ji Yong. Seon Woong looked around and to Dara. "Where's Hye Jung?" Dara rolled her eyes and jerks her head towards the dressing room "Fitting dresses for the nth time."

"Yah... Why does she need to be extravagant? It's a private event and the media are not allowed on the premises." Seon Woong shook his head. "How about you, have you chosen a dress for the reception?"

"Yes, Oppa. It wasn't that hard." she smiles and looked at Ji Yong. "Ji Yong-ssi, what are you doing here?" she asked Ji Yong.

"I just saw Dong PD and he said he's going to meet you so I joined him to see you." Ji Yong said. He looks around and sighed. "Young Bae and Hyo Rin send me an invitation but I can't go. I have to attend a fashion event that day in Japan. I was hoping that I will be your date again." he pouted which makes Dara smiles. "It's fine. It's work, and Young Bae and Hyo Rin will understand." she assures him.

"Dara-yah!" Hye Jung calls her.

"Yes, Unnie?"

"Come here and help me, please."

Dara shrugged and excuses herself. Ji Yong sat on the sofa along with Seon Woong who's reading his email. After a few minutes, Hye Jung comes out wearing an old rose dress. It fits her well. Then, Dara comes out wearing a pale pink dress. Ji Yong stares at her. It's just a simple dress but she looks like a youthful bride. Both of them faced the mirror.

"Yeobo, what do you think?" Hye Jung asked she look at her husband. Seon Woong stood up and walk towards Hye Jung. "It's beautiful. Simple but elegant."

"Really?" Hye Jung grins. Seon Woong nods and smiles at his wife. He opens the camera of his phone and took pictures of her, wherein she gladly pose for him. Dara looked at Ji Yong. She gave him a curtsy that made him smile. He also approaches Dara.

"Yah... I suddenly want to cancel my flight to Japan. You're so beautiful."

Dara laughs and cutely punches Ji Yong's arm. "It's just a dress, Oppa."

Hye Jung looked at Ji Yong and Dara. "Omo! Did you call him Oppa? Are you finally dating?" she asked while looking excited. Seon Woong is smiling which is a good thing.

"I've been calling him Oppa since Haru's birthday. You just didn't know."

"So what? Are you dating?" Seon Woong asked.

Ji Yong shook his head. "No, I'm still pursuing her." He looked at Dara lovingly.

"Yah! Yeobo, take a picture of them. Aigoo! You look good together!" Hye Jung pushes her husband. Dara and Ji Yong laughed. Ji Yong gave his phone so Seon Woong can take their photos. They took many shots. Linking their arms, his band on her back, side by side and facing each other.