Past and Present

A/N: I'm way to happy today. So, here's another chapter for you!

-----

"It's past midnight. You should go home." Dara told Seung Hyun. They are sitting in his car for an hour now. Seung Hyun is holding her hand and just staring at her. He pulls up her hand and kisses the back of her hand.

"Thank you for being patient with me," he said.

Dara smiles. "I wasn't. I have the urge to go to your office and nag you again." she jokingly said. Seung Hyun chuckles. "You can do that whenever you want," he said.

Dara giggles and nods at him.

"Dara-yah."

"Hmm?"

"I mean it. I'll be with you as long as you want me to," he said. Dara knows he means it. But it makes her heart flutter ever since she heard it.

"I know. We'll be fine," she said.

"I need to ask something from you," he said. "We should keep this a secret for a while."

She frowns "Why?"

"Your drama is still ongoing. I want the audience to focus on your craft than us. Kwon Ji Yong already made you look bad because of his declaration in a talk show that he wants you back. Let's not make the fire bigger." he said. Dara gets his point. What Ji Yong did is already an issue with their drama.

"Is it really okay with you?" she asks.

Seung Hyun nodded. "Yes." he smiles.

Dara can feel the butterflies in her stomach. She's so happy to have Seung Hyun now in her life and he likes her too.

"Let's have lunch together later," he said.

She nodded. "Okay."

"Go up. I won't leave until your inside," he said. Dara took her bad and waved goodbye to him. She opens the door and exits his car. Seung Hyun stares at her as she walks towards the entrance of her apartment. She punched the code of her home on the entrance and the glass door opens. She looks back at him and signals him to go. He nodded and waved bye at her. He starts the engine and drives himself home.

---

Dara is busy checking her email when Chae Rin arrived carrying a huge basket of flowers.

"What's that?" Dara asks.

I just received it on your behalf, Ms. Park. There's a card in it." Chae Rin said. She placed the flowers on the side of Dara's table and left. Dara took the card and read it.

Dara,

I'm sorry for what I did last night. Forgive me. But I want you to know that my intention is clean. We really need to talk and let me explain myself. I will wait for you.

Kwon Ji Yong

Dara ripped the card into pieces and dump it in the trash can. Jennie comes from the pantry so she calls her.

"Yes, Ms. Park?" Jennie asks.

"Please remove these flowers on my table," she said. Jennie picks up the basket. "Where should I put it, Ms. Park?" she asks.

"I don't know. Dump them, take them, I don't care. I just don't want that here." she said blankly. Jennie shrugs and takes the flowers away from Dara. Chae Rin came back and saw Jennie taking away the flower.

"Oh. Jennie has your basket of flowers." Chae Rin points out. Dara looks up at her. "I told her to take it. It is taking the space of my desk." Dara explains. Chae Rin just nodded.