Wedding Jitters

Shin Se Kyung doesn't have any plan to go out, but her two friends insist her to meet them in one of the private rooms of an exclusive club in Gangnam. It's 7 days away from Se Kyung and Seung Hyun's wedding. Se Kyung had been anxious lately because of it. Seung Hyun is a dear friend to her. He's her best friend, but there's something in her that makes her doubt marrying him.

She arrived at the said room. She doesn't understand why do they have to meet here. They could have just met in one of her restaurants or something. She sighs and opens the door. As she enters, a loud pop came and confetti falls around her. She looks around and saw Park Sandara and Yoona clapping their hands for her.

"Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, Unnie!" Yoona said.

Se Kyung chuckles. "What's this?"

"Your bachelorette party." Dara said as she puts a sash on her that says 'Bride-To-Be' while Yoona place a plastic crown above her head. They lead her to sit on her 'bride chair' and they sat on the chair on her each side, facing each other.

"Wait! You didn't bring men, right?" Se Kyung asked.

"Yah! I'm a lawyer. Do you think it's good for my image that a male dancer comes here? It's just a party for us three." Yoona said.

"We're just going to eat and drink, Unnie. Don't worry." Dara assures her. Yoona opens the wine and pour some in their wine glasses. They get their glasses.

"To Se Kyung Unnie, I hope you will have a happy and healthy family life with Seung Hyun-ssi." Yoona said.

"Cheers!" Dara said. The cling their glasses and sip their wine. Se Kyung still looks anxious after their toast. Dara noticed it.

"Se Kyung-ssi, are you okay?" she asked. Se Kyung looks at Dara. She shook her head. She placed her glass back on the table.

"What's wrong?" Yoona asked.

"I don't know. I just feel a little pressured and worried about this wedding. You both know that Seung Hyun and I are getting married for convenience, not for love. I feel like trapping Seung Hyun because I have trust issues with men." Se Kyung mutters.

"Did you tell Seung Hyun how you feel?" Dara asked. Se Kyung shook her head. "I can't. He's working really hard now before he will take a vacation with me for our 3-month honeymoon. And I know he also has his concern about this wedding." she looks at Dara and sighs. "Am I doing the right thing?"

"Se Kyung-ah, I can't answer that for you. You're the only one who can answer that." she points out.

Se Kyung took her glass of wine and drink some.

"Unnie, maybe it's just wedding jitters. Since your parents and in-laws are so involved with this wedding. You need to relax or something." Yoona said.

"Maybe. Seung Hyun's mom already sends me six sets of jewelry, gifts from their friends in the business. My Mom is stopping me in eating carbohydrate food because I might not fit my wedding dress." Se Kyung complained.

"Just relax. Don't think of it too much." Dara advises her. Se Kyung smiles. "I'm really glad I have the two of you."

"We're here for you, Unnie." Yoona said.

"Okay, okay. We have a gift for you." Dara said as she presents a small gift bag to Se Kyung. Yoona did too. Se Kyung opens her gift. Dara's gift is a couple apron while Yoona's gift is a couple mug. Se Kyung likes it. They had a meal and used the karaoke machine in their private party room.

They wrap their party at 10 pm. Dong Hae was the one to pick them up since they are all had a drink. They took Se Kyung home first, then Dara. They had a great day.