I Wish You Well

"No..." Dara mutters.

Dara is seated on the passenger's side of her car, her hands and feet are tied up with duct tape. She squirms but it was useless. She then directs her eyes to the person beside her. It was Na Ji Woo driving her car.

"Na Ji Woo, what are you doing?" she asks her.

"Park Sandara, let's die together, okay? If Choi Seung Hyun wouldn't be mine then no one will. I will die with you. No one will get Seung Hyun. Understand?" Ji Woo said before laughing hysterically.

Dara curls into a fetal position while her hand grips the sheets of the bed. "Please no."

Dara is scared but she tries her best to stay calm. "Ji Woo, talk to me. Don't do this. You have a brighter future. You will meet other men that will love you back."

"No!!! I want Seung Hyun!!! He's the one for me. He's meant to be with me. But you came around and seduce him. You stole him from me!!!" Ji Woo said as she steps on the gas and shifts to 5th gear. She's swerving and passing so many cars. Dara starts to cry. She can't even move because Ji Woo is driving too fast.

Suddenly, Ji Woo hit a gutter and the car flies few feet up before---

"NO!!!" Dara screams as she rises from lying down. Seung Hyun wakes up and gets up to checks her. He touches her arm but Dara immediately flinches away from him, looking at him with her eyes wide open. Seung Hyun can see how frightened Dara is.

"Dara, it's me," he said. Dara's expression softens and she crawls towards him. She straddles his lap and wraps her arms around his neck while she buries her face on his shoulder. Seung Hyun engulfs her in his arms. "Are you okay? You were screaming."

"Just a nightmare. Just hold me please," she told him. Seung Hyun runs his hand on her back to calm her. Seung Hyun can sense that she's crying on his shoulder.

"It's okay, baby. It's just a dream. It's not real. I am here." He comforts her.

"I'm glad you're here," she whispers.

"Do you need anything? Water? A bath? Anything?"

"Just hold me," she says.

"I will lay down, okay?" Seung Hyun asks. Dara nods. Seung Hyun carefully lies down, pulling Dara with him. They are facing each other and Dara is still holding on to him like her life depends on him. He whispers comforting words to her, telling how much he loves him until he noticed that Dara fell asleep. He makes himself comfortable while still holding her. He wonders what her dream is about for her to be this frightened.

---

Seung Hyun was awakened by the brightness of the sunlight coming through the floor to ceiling window of Dara's room. He looks at her side and she's not there. He got off the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

When he went out of Dara's room, he found her preparing breakfast. He observes her for a while. She looks normal and happy, not like last night when he looks so fragile and scared. Dara just placed the soup she made when she noticed him.

"Good morning. Come, let's have breakfast." She smiles at him.

Seung Hyun walks the dining table and took a seat. Dara serves him some coffee before she sat down on his right side. Seung Hyun watches Dara as she happily put some food on his plate. Dara noticed that he's staring at her.

"What?" she asks.

"Are you okay?" he asked in concern. Dara nodded as she places food on her plate. "Yes, I'm fine. Why?"