His and Her Feelings

"Thank you" Dara said after the waiter serves their lunch. She looks at Seung Hyun who is also looking at her. She smiles at him and grabs the spoon to mix her bibimbap. "I haven't eaten rice for the past five days. It's either salad or sandwich." Dara said.

Seung Hyun chuckles. "I've heard that you're shooting the last episode in Jeonju." he said. Dara nods. "Yes. The lead character will meet there for the finale." she took a spoonful of bibimbap.

"Your first screenplay is a success. Congratulations." Seung Hyun said. Dara smiles at him. "Thank you. I'm really glad that it's successful and I'm thankful that KEBN took me back after I resign two years ago." she said.

Seung Hyun took a sip of his drink. Then he looks back at her. "Dara-yah, even you were a production assistant before, there are so many potentials in you. When we become friends, I don't know why you're a production assistant when you can be more. And I'm glad that you're back as a writer because you can now showcase your ability." he paused. "Speaking of that, how is your new story?"

"Oh... I'm done already. I just need some revisions." she said happily. Seung Hyun is amazed at her. "That's great. Can you tell me the summary?"

She nodded. "It's a story of a man who meets a woman who lives in the apartment facing his apartment. She's a fashion designer while he's an aspiring singer who works as a bar singer. The woman is a secret lover of a business tycoon. But her perspective in love changes upon meeting the man." Dara said.

"Wow. It's interesting. Do you have any artist in mind?" Seung Hyun asks.

"I'm not sure yet with the lead actress but I want someone who looks mysterious and can sing well for the lead actor. Perhaps Park Seo Joon or Park Hyung Sik?" Dara shrugged.

Seung Hyun is in deep thought. "They can sing. I think it's better if you do a casting audition so you can see who can sing so it fits the role." he said calmly. She agrees.

Dara starts telling Seung Hyun her babysitting experience with Ji Eun while Dong Hae and Yoona went on a date. Seung Hyun just listens to her as he looks at her. She looked really pleased with what happened then and she's very enthusiastic about telling it to him.

Seung Hyun is happy whenever he's with her but he's also scared at the same time. His admiration for her grows bigger as days pass by. But he's afraid of telling her. He doesn't want to lose her as his friend but he can't help it but admire her. To like her each day. To love her.

"Seung Hyun-ah?" Dara calls his name. Seung Hyun looks at her and smiles. "I'm sorry. Something just comes up in my mind."

"Ohh." she hummed. "I thought I bored you with my story."

"No. It's really interesting. I would love to take care of Ji Eun too but I think Yoona won't entrust him to me." Seung Hyun said. Dara laughs and shook her head. "Well, if you want, if I babysit Ji Eun again, you can join me."

He nodded. "I will."

---

"Nice game, bro." Dong Hae said as he shakes Seung Hyun's hand. Seung Hyun smiles. They let go of each other's hand and walk towards the golf cart to head on the clubhouse to have some snack. When they arrived, they sat by the window, overlooking the golf course. The waiter asks for their orders and left.

"Dara told me that she babysit Ji Eun while Yoona and you went on a date." Seung Hyun said. Dong Hae chuckles. "Yes, she did. And she really did a great job. But Yoona is annoying. She keeps on calling Dara while we're on our date to check on Ji Eun. Dara even turned off her phone after she told her that everything is fine for the nth time. I was planning to bring her to a Han River cruise after dinner but she wanted to go home." he sighs. "I guess she loves our child more than me now."