You Like? I Like.

Dara just finished checking the 10th episode of their drama. The 8th episode will be aired that night while the next episode is on the next day. The response of the audience to the drama is great. Many fell in love with Kwon Ji Yong's character and many adore Lee Joo Yeon's acting.

She's on her way to the shooting location when she bumps with Na Ji Woo.

"Hello, Writer Park." Ji Woo said.

"Hi, Na Ji Woo-ssi. How are you?" Dara asks.

Ji Woo smiles sweetly "I'm good. I just finished my interview a few minutes ago. I'm going to a photo shoot later." she said. Dara nodded and smiles at her.

"By the way, did Vice President Choi mentioned to you about the dinner?" Ji Woo asks. Dara knows what she's talking about. Seung Hyun mentioned it to her a week ago. He also said that he didn't want to have dinner with Ji Woo because he's uncomfortable with her so he just made an excuse for them being busy.

"Ahh... Yes. He did mention it. I'm sorry but my schedule is full because of the drama." Dara said.

"Vice President Choi told me that. Actually..." Ji Woo smiles while blushing. "He offers that we should have dinner together, the two of us only but I'm not comfortable with it so I mentioned that we should include you since you are friends with him. He looks upset when I said it but he said it's okay."

Dara was surprised at what she said. She's lying now. Dara smiles. "I see. That's fine. It's not a problem."

"Don't be sad, Writer Park. We can have a meal together too. Just us girls, okay?" Ji Woo said sweetly. Dara just nodded.

"I have to go. It's nice to see you, Na Ji Woo-ssi." Dara said and left immediately. Dara didn't like Ji Woo is acting. She just hopes that Na Ji Woo won't do something stupid again.

---

Ji Yong is testing the keyboard piano as he waits for the shooting to start. It's the scene where he sings in the bar for Min Ah, Lee Joo Yeon's character. The song is what he wrote in America while missing Dara. Apparently, Dara never heard his song ever since he recorded it.

Dara enters the bar and greeted Ji Seung Hoon. Ji Yong saw him and he smiles upon seeing her. He hasn't bothered her but he's still hoping for her to come back to him. She didn't mention she likes now but seeing Dara recently, she looks lovelier than ever.

Jennie taps his shoulder and he looks at her. "Ji Yong-ssi, we will start the shoot," she said. Ji Yong nodded. He sat properly and took a deep breath.

Joo Yeon sat on one of the free tables there as her stylist fixes her hair. The cameramen are checking their views while Seung Hoon is monitoring. Dara sat there and watches the staff moved.

Ji Yong is adjusting his seat comfortable way. He also checks the mic if it is working.

"Okay! Quiet on the set!" Seung Hoon announced. "Ji Yong-ssi, are you ready?"

"Yes, PD-nim" Ji Yong answered.

"Okay! Ready! 1-2-3-, action!" Seung Hoon yells.

Ji Yong starts to play his piano. The set is quiet. Joo Yeon stares at Ji Yong as he plays the piano. Dara looks at Ji Yong upon hearing the melody. She suddenly feels nervous. Then, Ji Yong starts singing. Dara listens to his song and she feels like he's talking to her.

Ji Yong continues to sing, remembering memories with Dara. The day he meets her, their first dinner together, at Haru's birthday, the night he confessed that he likes her, the night she told him that she likes him, the pictorial, the award ceremony, IU's concert, and when they stayed in Busan. All the sweet happy memories with her. He also remembered the night he left her.