Epilogue

Choi Seung Hyun and Park Sandara are engaged!

Choi Seung Hyun and Park Sandara arrived together at Incheon International Airport from Paris, France. Seeing Choi Seung Hyun holding Park Sandara's hand means they are back together. But what's most noticeable is the huge diamond ring on Ms. Park's left hand.

Both KEBN and Dong Seon Woong confirmed that Mr. Choi and Ms. Park are engaged to marry.

The date of their wedding is to be announced soon.

Congratulations and best wishes to Choi Seung Hyun and Park Sandara.

---

Wedding Day

"Unnie, stop it!" Dara told Hye Jung who keeps on fixing her veil. Hye Jung steps back and looks at her. "I think there's something wrong with your veil. Maybe we should call the boutique and give you a different veil. How about a veil with a long train?" Hye Jung excitedly said.

"Unnie, my veil is fine. I pick this myself and it's perfect. Can you please relax? You're making me feel nervous," Dara huffs.

Hye Jung fans herself using her hand. "Sorry. I'm just nervous, too." She sighs. Maybe I should just go out and greet the guest with your brother.

"Yes, please," Dara smiles. Hye Jung looks at her and smiles before she left. Then, Ji Yong enters the room but he wasn't alone.

"Hi, Dara," he greets her.

"Ji Yong! I thought you wouldn't come," she said. Ji Yong approaches her as the woman follows him from behind. Dara knows her because she's an actress that Ji Yong worked with in his recent drama.

"I wouldn't miss it. By the way, you know Nana Komatsu?" Ji Yong holds Nana's hand and pulls her beside him.

"Yeah. I know her. Nice to meet you, Nana Komatsu," Dara said.

Nana bows to her, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Writer Park," she said.

"Please call me Dara. Ji Yong's friend is a friend of mine too,"

Ji Yong clears her throat, "Actually, she's not just my friend," Ji Yong said. Dara raised her eyebrow at him. Ji Yong looks at Nana and it was familiar to Dara. Ji Yong looks at Nana with adoration.

"She's my girlfriend," Ji Yong said before looking back at Dara. "We started dating 6 weeks ago," he said.

"Wow! Congratulations," Dara said. Then, she looks at Nana, "I hope he's not giving you a hard time,"

"Yah!" Ji Yong frowns at Dara. Nana and Dara both laugh at his reaction.

"He's okay, I guess," Nana shrugs. Ji Yong glances at his girlfriend while pouting at her. Nana giggles and holds his arm. "Don't use that cute pout on me, you silly man!"

"Gosh, I didn't know you still use aegyo at this age, Kwon Ji Yong," Dara teases him. Ji Yong scoffs, "Having second thoughts now? Sorry, but I am taken and completely smitten with my girlfriend," Ji Yong said smugly. Dara laughs at him. Then the photographer asks them for a picture so Ji Yong and Nana stood on each side of Dara.

At the entrance of the reception, Seung Hyun and his parents are welcoming the guests. Yoona and Dong Hae arrived.

"Congratulations, Seung Hyun! Finally!" Yoona gave Seung Hyun a brief hug.

"Thank you for coming," Seung Hyun said as he shook Dong Hae's hand.

"Welcome to the club, bro!" Dong Hae chuckles.

Yoona looks around, "Is Se Kyung here?" she asks Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun looks around. "Yes, she's with her husband,"

"Im Yoona!!!" Se Kyung yells. Yoona looks around and hugs her friend. "Se Kyung! I miss you so much," she let go of her friend and saw the man she's with. "You must be Ah In!" Yoona smiles at him.