Happy Birthday, Dara

"Seung Hyun, isn't it too much? Why would your mother want to have lunch with us here?" Dara asks.

"Yah. Just hurry up." Seung Hyun said.

"Yes, Vice President Choi." Dara sighs. "It's just my birthday." she mutters.

"Yes, my girlfriend's birthday and my parents want to treat her something nice. Just give me this, please."

"Fine." Dara said as the elevator door opens. She walks out of it find the room that Seung Hyun tells her to go. When she found it, she noticed that it says that it was a function hall. Seung Hyun must be mistaken but Dara still tries to open it.

When she opens it, a loud pop bursts and confetti was in the air, join by a loud scream of 'surprise!'. Dara smiles as she places one hand on her sternum while the other one covers her lips.

Seong Woong and Hye Jung greet her first.

"Happy birthday, Dara." Hye Jung said and hugs her. Dara hugs her sister-in-law back. Then Seong Woong greets her too.

"Surprised?" Seong Woong asks while hugging her.

"Yes. I really didn't expect this." Dara said. They let go of each other before Seung Hyun approaches her with a huge bouquet of pink roses. He presents it to her and she takes it. Seung Hyun places his arm on her shoulder while Dara put her hand his waist. Seung Hyun kisses her forehead. "Happy birthday, Dara."

"Thank you, Oppa."

"Honestly, I would love to go in McDonalds with you alone but people wants to celebrate your birthday with you too." Seung Hyun grins. Dara laughs.

Haru approaches Dara and hugs her hips. Dara looks down at her.

"Happy birthday, Auntie!" Haru said.

"Thank you, princess." Dara said.

"Okay, please look over here." The photographer said. Seong Woong, Hye Jung, Haru, Dara and Seung Hyun looks at the photographer as he takes photos of them. Then Dara starts greeting her guest. Seung Hyun's parents were there. They greeted Dara and wishes her the best. The cast and crew of the two dramas she written are also there. There are also staff in KEBN there. Then, she meets Seungri, Mino, Chae Rin and Jennie.

"Happy birthday, Noona." Mino said.

"Thank you guys. I really didn't expect this." Dara were overwhelmed.

"Well, you wouldn't expect a giant lemon tart as our gift for you, right?" Seungri grins mischievously. Dara looks around and saw a huge lemon tart on teh table with a mini size version of it. "Oh my God, that's awesome." she laughs.

Mino looks at Seung Hyun who is standing behind Dara. "Hello, sir."

"Just call me Seung Hyun."

"Seung Hyun, thank you for making Dara Noona happy again." Seungri said. Dara looks back at Seung Hyun and smiles. Seung Hyun return her smile and look at Seungri.

"It's my pleasure to make Dara happy." Seung Hyun simple said. Dara steps back and hold on to his arm and looks at him lovingly. "You do make me happy."

"I'm glad." Seung Hyun murmurs.

"Dara."

They all look at the person who calls Dara. It was Ji Yong. Mino scowls at his brother and leans at Seungri. "What is he doing here?" Mino asks.

Seungri sighs. "Chae Rin invited him since Seong Woong-ssi said to invite the cast and crew of Noona's previous dramas."

Mino glares at Chae Rin. Chae Rin feels embarassed. From the distance, Seong Woong is glaring at Ji Yong as he approaches Dara. Hye Jung comforts her husband.