Struggling

Dara was released from the hospital 10 days after she woke up. Being worried, Seon Woong offered her to stay with them but Dara refused. She wants to stay at her own home and she assures him that she's fine.

Seung Hyun still visits her after his work. He even stays and sleeps in her home sometimes. Dara takes that opportunity to take care of her boyfriend. Or at least make him late dinner or breakfast. They will talk for an hour or two then, he will cuddle her, and they both sleep.

It's been a week since Dara was discharged. She's working on a new story when she received an email from her former classmate in France. Dara is smiling upon hearing from a friend she met in France. She's glad that she's doing well, and working in a publishing house in London. Her friend will also publish a book soon. She remembers the time where she also wanted to publish her own book. She sighs and brushes off the idea in her mind. She clicked the reply button and types a reply to her friend.

---

"Meeting adjourned." Seung Hyun said as his staff starts to leave the meeting room. He pinches the bridge of his nose and rests his back on his seat. Jung Hwa and Justin are watching him. The couple noticed that despite his formal look, Seung Hyun looks exhausted. He's been working for 10-12 hours a day, visit his father to check on him and go to Dara to be with her. He sleeps at least 3-6 hours a day, more like 4 hours regularly.

"Seung Hyun, why don't you go home and rest. You look unwell," Jung Hwa said.

"I'm fine, Noona. I still have a meeting later. I need to be there," Seung Hyun sighs as he tilts his head from side to side. He looks at Justin. "How is the meeting with the new entertainment show?"

"Everything is well, Seung Hyun. The head of their department will bring the documents for approval in your office soon," Justin explains. Seung Hyun nods before he looks back at his sister. Jung Hwa gasps and stood at her seat. Seung Hyun's nose was bleeding.

"Your nose. It's bleeding," Jung Hwa said as she points her finger at him. Seung Hyun touches his nose and stares at his hand. There's blood. Seung Hyun looks up as he picks up his handkerchief to cover his nose. Justin approaches him.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

Seung Hyun nods "I'm fine. Don't worry,"

"We should go to the hospital." Jung Hwa suggested.

"I'm fine, Noona," Seung Hyun said in an annoyed tone.

"At least go to the company clinic," Justin says. Jung Hwa approaches him. "Please, Seung Hyun. Let the company doctor check you," she pleaded. "If you won't, I will tell Mom and Dad." he threatens him "Or Park Sandara!"

"Fine. I'll go to the clinic. But please call Dae Sung. He will accompany me." Seung Hyun stood up Jung Hwa stood beside him "I'll go with you."

"No. Let Dae Sung go with me. Just go back to your office. I'll be fine,"

"Seung Hyun..."

"Noona, I'm fine. This is nothing. I promise you, if this is something, I will tell you. You can accompany me in the hospital," Seung Hyun promised her. Justin holds on to his wife. Jung Hwa looks back at her husband.

"He's fine. Let's just ask Mr. Kang to report to us," Justin told his wife. Jung Hwa sighs and glances back at his brother. She noticed that there's a bloodstain in his dress shirt. "Your shirt," she mutters.

"I have a spare in my office. Don't worry, Noona," Seung Hyun said before heading to the exit. Justin and Jung Hwa follow him. Seung Hyun saw Dae Sung and Bom waiting outside. The two assistants approach him and noticed the bloodstain in his shirt.